Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

The barman nodded knowingly, "Not much around here of interest. Used to have problems with some Hobgoblin bandits but we drove 'em off a few months back and they keep away now," he shrugged, "There are some rumors about some activity in that old moathouse, but Captain Elmo is right to not worry about 'em. People just getting all jumpy when nothin' happens for years..."

As the man spoke, Krog noticed that stout looking, black bearded Dwarf entered the tavern, giving the newcomers a somewhat harsh look but turning and taking a seat across from a human at one of the tables. It seemed like no matter what Krog did to get attention, no one seemed to care except for that barman.

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog visibely dissapointed by his lack of presence, go and sits with the Dwarf. "Hi little man, my name is Krog, what is yours, I am looking for captain Elmo did you heard about him?

Krog sits at the table without even being invited

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick's smile is now backed my clenched teeth as Krog goes wandering off. What was it they said, about a fight in this tavern every day? "What do you think of your local competition?" Refering, of course, to the Welcome Wench.

jpwic

First Post
Tanya goes into the wolves where the wolf is stanidng. "Hello anyone here, my name is Tanya and I was wondering if I could talk to you and pray for a bit?

OOC Sorry about that, I was at a VS DC MOS prerelease tourney today:)

Last edited:

Krog:

The Dwarf turned and gave you a fairly sharp look before laughing shortly, "Aye, straight to the point, aren't you Krog? Name's Rudoulf. You're more likely to find the old Captain at the Wench or walkin around town than here. He only sticks his head in during the night and ruins the fun."

Jerrick:

The barman smiled slyly and shrugged, "The Wench is a nice place. Little uptight sometimes, but that's partly cause they had no competition in town for years. Just a different crowd really. The good Captain likes it there best, can't reall blame him. Still can't figure out what's causin the smell in back..."

Tanya:

The young human seemed a little surprised to see you, but managed to keep from stuttering too much, "Good day to you, Tanya. We uh...do not get many visitors here anymore...I'm sorry, but Jaroo is not here currently. I am uh...not very skilled at the art of talking or praying," he paused a moment, glancing to the wolf now sitting at his feet, and a sudden realization seemed to wash over him, "Oh! Yes...of course. I seem to have lost my manners again. My name is Yundi. I assist Jaroo here in the grove."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
The barman smiled slyly and shrugged, "The Wench is a nice place. Little uptight sometimes, but that's partly cause they had no competition in town for years. Just a different crowd really. The good Captain likes it there best, can't reall blame him. Still can't figure out what's causin the smell in back..."

Jerrick raises his eyebrows, asking him to go on, be it the lead in for a joke or what.

jpwic

First Post
"Hello Yundi, as I mentioned before my name is Tanya and this is Paws Quietly Over Snow, although just Paws is fine. I was actually hoping to talk to Jaroo about the old moathouse before I left, you wouldn't happen to no anything about it would you? While I'm here maybe I could help you a bit? You seem a little overwhelmed and its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of tending to a grove."

Krog:

Rudoulf shrugged, took a good drink of his beer, and said, "Those Hobgoblins ain't been around in a while. I'm no warrior, though, never hunted em down. There's been word of some activity over at the old moathouse a few miles outta town, but from what I 'member, the thieving Hobgoblins avoided that place like the merchant always did."

Jerrick:

"Somethin probably just died back there again," the barman said with a laugh, "Aye, I gots no problem with them at the Wench. They cater to a different crowd than I do here. Besides, if the Captain had a problem with this place he'd tell mention somethin to me. Other than the rough night, this place just has a bad reputation it seems," a big grin came across his face, "Not that I mind, o' course."

Tanya:

Yundi shrugged, "I don't know much about that old place except it was the home of some cult fifteen or so years back. Other than the few undead that just won't go away in the lower levels, nothing really out of the ordinary around there..." he trailed off a moment, managing a smile, "I would uh...be happy for a little assistance, if you wouldn't mind. Jaroo has been a little odd lately. I'm a bit worried that his age is finally getting the better of him...it leaves most of the work for me and Salan here."

At the mention of the name, the soft grey furred sat up a little more and sniffed the air.

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan shuffles up to Jerrik and gives a half-hearted smile to the paladin and then speaks, "at least this place isn't as uptight as the wench." You can't exactly tell what the gnome is referring to, but it might be best not to question it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases