Send Eric's Grandma a Postcard!

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
EricNoah said:
Update: Grandma has received about 20 postcards. Thank you for doing this! She's really enjoying it.

This is my final bump: if you were holding off until the holidays this would be a good time! Thanks again, everyone!

Ours are going out this week. Its kind of hard to find a postcard of Rochester that shows all our water and green and isn't a sales pitch to big business... Goofy Mayor... :\

But they'll be mailed out by Wednesday. One from myself and each of my kids (also ENWorld members) :)

Laurel

First Post
1) Cool idea. Late to the bandwagon here, but just getting to my holiday cards done so I'll one put one in for her as well :)

2) I know you want to screen things just to make sure even in mail we keep to the grandma code, but if we send a picture of our group (card so not postcard) should we put anything on the outside so you can open it first then pass it on? Or is the c/o enough to let you know?

EricNoah

Adventurer
I'm back from visiting the family and have a couple of pictures to share! Grandma was feeling a little self-conscious about being in a picture (she hasn't been well) but take a look at the haul of cards and well wishes! Grandma was very pleased. She says we give her too much credit, but we all know how much Grandma's Rule means to this place. Thanks again for all who sent her a card and brightened up her holidays.

Attachments

• Christmas 2004 002.jpg
    Christmas 2004 002.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 406
  • Christmas 2004 003.jpg
    Christmas 2004 003.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 440

diaglo

Adventurer
hope your gram is well soon.

(i think one of the cards i sent was the one with the kid.. second row from left in the middle)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases