Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order

Veritas

First Post
Major Rannick checks his location... roughly 75 degree angle from the blast doors... on the same side as he heard the running coming from... that way, when the blast doors open, they will not have a good angle on him to start. He stays on his feet, to give him better mobility, should he need it, but he turns his body to the side to present a small profile. He still has one shot prepared, so as to have a better chance at hitting.

DralonXitz

First Post
Dralon pulls out his Pistol again and grips it, setting his sight over at the door where the Stormtroopers are about to pop out of. He listens to what his troops tell him, processing it throughout his brain, calculating every possibility. He then makes a decision.

Turning to his troops, he quietly speaks, "My Orders are final. Burn them down."

Getting ready for combat, he kneels down next to Archimedes and trains his sight for the door, waiting for the storm.

((Devlin:
You hear Tyrcus' voice softly in youd mind, "I agree with your assesment. I feel our Commander has overstepped his authority, and common sense. We should be prepared to deal with him in an appropriate fashion."
))

On the other side of the blast doors, you all soon hear the sound of movement. Well over ten troopers. However, the door isn't opened. Instead, another loud mechanical noise can be hear behind you. Turning, you see the large hangar bay closing slowly. Though it will probably take a few minutes for the bay doors to close, it would take longer to warm up the shuttle and escape.

Though most noises are drowned out by the bay doors, a small hissing noise can be heard growing on the other side of the blast doors to which you are all facing.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
"Commander. Call me crazy, but I do believe that they're going to seal us in here." He pauses. "Its not a brilliant military tactic, but it is emminatly practical. With the hanger doors sealed and the blast doors are welded shut, all they have to do is pump the air out of here... or just leave us here to starve."

He pauses again to think some more. "Can the shuttle's laser cannon's breach the blast doors?"

yangnome

First Post
ankh:
I have some questions about what I can do for my action. please email me, myusername@ myusername.com, substitute my username of course. Thanks.

Last edited:

"Excellent thought, Daxson.... it's worth a try. Hop to it!"

Things were going from bad to worse, and quickly. Tyrcus checked the settings on his blaster, and quickly loaded a knockout dart into the Sorosuub. Best be prepared for any eventuality.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
"I lack the training in how to use starship weapons, Lt." Archimedes replies calmly. "If you need a bomb set, wounds field-treated, or a computer sliced, I'm your man, but I don't belong at the controls of a spacecraft."

Veritas

First Post
Rannick keeps his blaster rifle ready and steps over to his superior. Speaking in a low tone, so only those standing very close can hear, he says "Commander, may I respectfully suggest that this might be the time to talk to them? Discovering another traitor" he says, indicating the smoking body on the floor "is commendable, but destroying Imperial property and killing useful Imperial soldiers and citizens will not look good on any of our records. All they have is this scum's hasty transmission accusing us of being the rebels... however, we have authorization from the Vice-Admiral for this mission. With the weight of his orders behind our words, we can resolve this and get to the real rebels... every minute we draw troops away from them, is another minute they're given the opportunity to escape! Once we've dealt with them, we can go over this place with a microscanner to find the other traitors and deal with them... as it stands, we are only helping the rebels here!" he hisses.

ooc: ankh -
I ready an autofire attack on the Commander, just in case.

Last edited:

DralonXitz

First Post
Turning his head as he sees the blast doors close, he hears Rannick's suggestion. Finally consenting to the logic of it, he nods and says. "Alright Rannick, you make a good point. Here's what we'll do. Daxson, go raise the white flag and reason this out with them. I'm going over to warm up the shuttle. If for some reason they don't like our diplomacy in the matter, I'll blast our way out of here and take full responsibility from the Admiral. Let's hope they are as reasonable as you are."

With that, Dralon will quickly dart over to the shuttle and try to speed up the warming up time of the ship.

Veritas

First Post
Rannick nods to Xitz as the Commander heads over to the shuttle, and shifts his rifle slightly so it's in a more neutral position.

Glancing about the area, he moves up to the blast doors with Daxson...

Remove ads