The Gods Hate Us

Juggernaut

First Post
The stubborn dwarf continues to press with the questions. "How did we cause harm by just coming here? Once again we have done nothing to you or the people of this town," he insists to the giant.

((OOC: QUICK! Everyone run to the OOC thread the second you see this! I'm an idiot and have solved something that must be dealt with! IC post to come later today after this is fixed(well, it already is, just want to make sure you're all aware of how into it we all got with this game!)))

guedo79

Explorer
"What gives you the right to tell us where we can and can not be? I'm tired of walking from City to City. I'm tired of getting turned away without explanation. You either give us some information or let us though. You are starting to anger me and I'm not the one you have to worry about."

The Giant seemed to take no notice of Baril, instead his eyes on the others, "You have more than simply me to worry about, little one. You should not make threats when you know not what you face. I know you," he then motioned with one large hand to the town, "This place is not for ones such as you. You are trying my patience, of which I have much. Leave this place now, and do not return."

Zerth

First Post
Baril

Baril keeps climbing as the others talk to the giant. If he can reach the top of the wall without being noticed, he will peek over the wall trying to stay hidden. What can he see?

Baril:

Reaching the top of the wall unnoticed, you can see a group of what are likely humans a good distance to the far side. Likely the people that were seen moving before, however they are moving the other direction at a run. Beyond those few, the wall itself it empty. Past the wall, you can see a large, well built city. People move back and forth through the many streets, and it seems like no one is aware of the world outside the gates.

Juggernaut

First Post
"And I ask again little fella. How have we caused harm by merely being here? Maybe in your ultimate wisdom you can shed some light on this subject," Toryn replies, voice seething with sarcasm.

Toryn glances in all directions to ensure that nothing is headed in our direction from elsewhere.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
"He's not worth it, Toryn. If we are destine to get into this city. It will be done."

When Lousin says 'will' he narrows his eyes at the guard.

"Shall we go see what Ruslan is up to?"

Last edited:

Remove ads