[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Diirk

First Post
Miki seems a tad surprised the others went along with his self-centric plan so easily. Well, well... this isn't so bad at all.

"Very well, show us to this cave. I'll be glad to get out of all this horrible light, I can feel a headache coming on."

Krug

Newshound
Serk nods and signals all of you to follow. "It be good to get away from toad corpses... just in case anything comes to find out about noise from fight."

She leads you to a dark cave in a nearby hillside, about 200' away. After peering, she indicates that there's nothing inside. You make yourself cozy as the noonday sun pours down, with the guard duty as Miki has assigned.

Lefferts

First Post
Zort takes his assigned guard duty, plopping himself down by the cave entrance, and carefully peering out into the wilderness.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Right head glares are Miki's obvious disdain for taking part in protecting the group. Left head seems to nod at right head but then pays more attention to the others.

Nah'l will crash in a corner of the cave until it is his watch, keeping the box snug securely under his garments.

Krug

Newshound
Your rest goes uninterrupted. The sun is almost down past the horizon when you finished your rest. Serk, who has some experience in healing, tries to help the wounded amongst you, though only Nah'l gains some benefit from her administrations. The rest are just grateful she didn't make the wounds worse.

During the rest, you have a collective vision or a many-headed dragon talking to you. When you wake up, you feel stronger, more blessed. But you wonder if it might be the toad meat that was giving you those visions.

As you prepare to depart, Serk goes up to you. "Fellow hatchmates, I-I have an announcement to make. During our rest, Tyamat came to me. As you know, the priest amongst our hatchmate, Pl'al, perished a few weeks ago in that g-g-greatmole incident. The great Dragon-of-many-heads has told me to-to continue her work. This morning, I find myself capable of divine incarnations. I am now one who will serve Tyamat, as she believes in us! We are one of the blessed, and she is impressed with our slaying of t-t-the frogs, I mean, toads!

Now let me try this divine power..."

She reaches out and speaks some words. Nah'ls wounds start to close, though only slightly. Serk is greatly excited by this.

"Did you see that? Did you see that?? Isn't Tyamat the most divine? Taden, I can even use spell to wash you if you want!" She jumps all over in excitement.

Target seems unimpressed, continuing to enjoy basking in the sun and enjoying the greenery. The smell from Taden appears to have decreased slightly.

New hp values: The uninjured (and injured) are assumed to have gained 2 hp towards their new total. Nah'l had 4 HP healed because of Serk's successful healing administration, and 1 HP from a cure minor wounds spell.

Nah'l: 15/23, Zort: 6/12, Miki: 9/18, Taden: 5/13, Lok-Nar: 13/18, Kadan: 8/11

Taden: If you want to use your CLW before the rest, LMK, and on who. Remember to level up!

Serk is now a Rgr1/Pri1, and seems likely to sell you all manner of Tyamat trinkets once she gets the chance...

Last edited:

((Taden will use the CLW on Miki. I've gone ahead and added a couple new prepared spells from the level up, hope that's alright.))

Taden managed a smile at Serk's words, which suddenly grew at the comment of washing him. Nodding vigorously at this he smiled more noticeably, "Clean would be nice. Feel all sticky..."

Krug

Newshound
Taden's CLW (cast before his rest) heals Miki 4 HP, so Miki is now 13/18.

Serk casts a spell and a gout of water splashes over Taden, washing off the slime and bile. Target nods (and smirks) approvingly.

"We should move now, yes?" says Serk, taking out the map, realising it's too dark to see. She then puts it down and says, "I think it's thataway."

Last edited:

Diirk

First Post
Miki nods briefly at Taden, in the closest anyones ever seen him to gratitude.

"Very well, lets move out." Miki says and takes his place in the marching order.

The Baron

First Post
Kadan seems to be struggling with a decision for a few minutes before he finally releases a short growl and a few sharp words:

"Fine! I've got a potion. It will heal one of you good. One of you big ones should take it."

Kadan digs into his robe and holds out a small vial.

Remove ads