[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Squish it, squish it, squish it!" Lok cries gleesfully as Lok-Nar slams his flail down on the ugly toad again.

[OOC - If toad 2 dies before Lok-Nar can hit it, he charges toad 3 and attacks.]

"SQUISH THIS ONE!" Taden screamed at Lok-Nar, though he was glaring at the badger, "Bite harder! Kill it!"

At the same time, he continued his panicked thrashing, attempting a bite at the tongue holding him.

((Trying an unarmed attack...Taden's gonna die.))

Lefferts

First Post
Zort stabs at the nasty tongue-wielder in front of him and then moves a little - to give the bug guys room. (That's his story and he's sticking to it.)

OOC - +2 attack, 1d6+1, 20/x3, 5 foot move to N3

The Baron

First Post
Seeing his companion being swallowed, Kadan pulls out his spear, lets out a scream, and charges the toad.

(OOC: +1 for 1d6-1/x3 (+2 for partial charge) AC=12)

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Zort's blow fails to connect with the toad and he moves back after the blow. Kadan charges forward but the toad dodges his spear thrust.

The second Toad turns to the Zweibold and tries to bite him. The Zweibold turns the blow again.

The toad with Taden in his mouth tries to pounce off and swallows the druid! Target gasps and strikes at the toad, tearing the creature's skin further. Kadan gets another spear thrust in but the blow misses totally.

Serk's arrow flies over the escaping toad. "Catch that toad!" she screams at the top of her voice.

Nah'l joins Lak-Nor and his flail comes down (CRITICAL! - 30 points damage), smashing the beast into bits!

The furious Target charges forward and claws the toad again, refusing to let his master get carried away.

Taden:
You're in the vile green stomach of the toad where the stench resembles a mix of rotting corpses and lizard vomit. The walls of the stomach try to crush you and the juices of the creature splash onto you, burning you with their acid. You suffer 1 point of damage from the stomach trying to crush you and 2 points of damage as intestine juices try to digest you. However, you have slightly more space to move as compared to being at the mouth and can take regular actions, though spellcasting would require a concentration check.

I'll wait for your move since you aren't at the mouth area now.

T2 is dead and looks like it's been run over by a wagon, while T3 (moderately damaged) is making a break for it at J14, off the present map.

Waiting for Taden's actions. Miki, if you wish to change your move, you may do so.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Ha! We squished it!" Lok says proudly. "One of them is getting away, fool!" Nar snaps. "Oh. Right. Charge!" Lok says cheerfully, charging after the last toad, flail swinging over their heads.

Taden would have screamed again if it was possible to be heard. Since it wasn't, he did the next best thing. Got out his scimitar and attempted to gut the thing from the inside.

...if he lived, he'd scream later.

((Draw sword. Kill. I'm gonna diiiiie.))

Krug

Newshound
Continuing round 3
Taden:
Taden draws his scimitar in the limited space and starts slashing! The druid tears a sizeable hole in the toad's gut, not quite large enough to squeeze through yet.

Lok-Nar makes a double move, charging towards the escaping toad with his flail drawn, his armor clattering. Miki too races after the toad.

Miki, Lok-Nar: I've placed you on the squares shown. Miki, your previous position is in green bold while Lok-Nar was at P4. If you want to move to another square instead of the one I've placed you in, let me know.

End Round 3

Begin Round 4

The remaining toad appears to be weakening, its eyeballs bulging as it makes a desperate getaway.

Serk screams, "CATCH THAT TOAD! CATCH IT! CATCH ITTTTTTTT!"

Initiative order: Zort, Kadan, Toad, Serk, Nah'l, Taden (and Target), Lok-Nar, Miki

Attachments

• toad5.jpg
    toad5.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Diirk

First Post
(OOC: Hmm.. can't really tell from that map if Serk is in the way of a charge to K13 or not.. if she isn't I'll charge there, if she is I'll double move to I14, zigzagging at the last to avoid AoO)

(Edit: Ok updated map makes it clearer.. I'll move to I14 tho)

Last edited:

Remove ads