In search of adventure

fujaiwei

First Post
I'm new to PBP, but I'm looking for some quest to join, 3.5 rules. I can't seem to find an open game, so, does anyone want to start a game?

I just bought the Eberron book, so that'd be interesting. If not, any setting would be awesome, as long as it is 3.5 rules.

Cheers.

Eluvan

First Post
I have been considering starting another adventure... but if I did, it would likely be Planescape. So unless you're a fan, and have a working knowledge of the setting, I'm afraid you might be out of luck as regards my game at least.

fujaiwei

First Post
Eluvan said:
I have been considering starting another adventure... but if I did, it would likely be Planescape. So unless you're a fan, and have a working knowledge of the setting, I'm afraid you might be out of luck as regards my game at least.

Planescape sounds interesting, but I think I need something less complex. I'm new to the game as a whole, and have only played seriously for about a year. So, thanks, but I'll have to decline.
:)

Eluvan

First Post
Well... maybe... if there's interest, I might go ahead with this. Though I'm sure I should know better than to willingly let the internet devour more of my time... Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread and turn it into a recruitment post for an adventure the original poster isn't even interested in. I'll make a new Planescape post, and we'll see if there's enough interest.

Zweischneid

First Post
'm new to PBP, but I'm looking for some quest to join, 3.5 rules. I can't seem to find an open game, so, does anyone want to start a game?

I just bought the Eberron book, so that'd be interesting. If not, any setting would be awesome, as long as it is 3.5 rules.

Cheers.

For one, you can always set up a straight lvl 1 core book only character for Living ENWorld and hang out in the tavern there.

For the rest, have a bit of patience.. a game will show up sooner or later, though the wierd and high-level stuff seems to be the prevalence here.

fujaiwei

First Post
Thanks Zweischneid, I'll do that. I'm reading through everything here, and it's just a bit above me. ;) See you in the tavern.

Karl Green

First Post
I have been seriously debating starting yet ANOTHER fantasy game. My 'Return of the Slavelords' seem to have lost half the players :(, so I was thinking on starting another Greyhawk game.

I really the 'Raiders of the Black Ice' (taking place in Blackmoor) from Dungeon 115 and the first part of the new Adventure path 'Touch of the Abyss' in Dungeon 117 (set in Istivin, City of Shadows set in Sterich)

Could be kind of cool if I pull it together

fujaiwei

First Post
Karl Green said:
I have been seriously debating starting yet ANOTHER fantasy game. My 'Return of the Slavelords' seem to have lost half the players :(, so I was thinking on starting another Greyhawk game.

I really the 'Raiders of the Black Ice' (taking place in Blackmoor) from Dungeon 115 and the first part of the new Adventure path 'Touch of the Abyss' in Dungeon 117 (set in Istivin, City of Shadows set in Sterich)

Could be kind of cool if I pull it together
Greyhawk sounds interesting to me. My RL campaign is set in Greyhawk, so I wouldn't be starting from zero, either. :D

Thordain

First Post
lvl 1

For what it's worth, I'd be very interested in playing a standard, core book game starting at lvl 1. I played in several games here a year and a half ago, and even DMed one. It was a lot of fun. I'm a reliable player and I don't peter out!

I had made a human barbarian in one game, and a neutral cleric channeling negative energy in the other. In fact I see they are still in my signature below! I'd be interested in playing a cleric again.

So looks like 2 players at least up for a game.. any DMs? :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases