[OT?] Giant ant colony conquers Europe!

EricNoah

Adventurer
Jeez, PC, looks like your days of being "popular" are over. It took nearly 3 hours for someone to respond to your post!

I think everyone else is just sick and tired of your constant off-topic posting, that's what I think, I do!

MythandLore

First Post
EricNoah said:
Jeez, PC, looks like your days of being "popular" are over. It took nearly 3 hours for someone to respond to your post!

I think everyone else is just sick and tired of your constant off-topic posting, that's what I think, I do!
lol.

Piratecat said:
Those are the same ants that are in california now, their pretty much impossible to get rid of with store bought poison.

MythandLore

First Post
Ysgarran said:
MythandLore, you beat me to it.

These same ants are in California, I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in the CNN article.

http://www.enn.com/news/enn-stories/2000/05/05192000/ants_13100.asp?P=1
Wow, cool article.
The only reason I know they are in California is I have them at my house. :)
You can't kill them with conventional stuff, everything you by at a store that says they "kill the queen" or whatever does not work.
Now I know why.
I didn't relize they have these linked 'super' colonies before.
We've had those ants for a long time now.
The bad part about the ants is our native ones are pretty much gone now.
Now fire ants are in californa too.
The only good thing is they got here before the fire ants did.
Looks like the ant world is headed for a show down.
Id rather have them then fire ants. ;)
We have Killer bees too.
Last week I was driving thru Pasadena and drove into a swarm of thousands of bees at an intersection, now that was surreal.
They found some new kinds of potato bugs out here in so cal too.
Well not really new, the people that live near them know about them, just not scientists.
What's up with all these bugs being here?

Holy Bovine

First Post
EricNoah said:

I think we just saw that PC said there were ants taking over Europe and (those of us not in Europe) said "Huh, bummer. Must be true though PC said so." And felt nothing more needed to be said.

Then you had to come along and spoil it all. :p

There is only one way to comnat the Bug menace. We must enlist in the Micro-Infantry, where we will fly through there tunnels in our Power-Armored suits flaming them down. What are you doing?

(Failed Sanity Check+Starship Troopers Movie != Good Idea)

Wheeeeeeeee!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases