(Adventure) Of eggs and desires [GnomeWorks judging] - Page 9




What's on your mind?

  1. #81
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Dungannon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hagerstown, MD
    Posts
    3,590

    ø Ignore Dungannon
    Devlin motions Sturm to him. "Why don't you take point for awhile? There's something I want to check out real quick."

    GPEKO: With that, Devlin heads off the road, dismounts, and tethers his horse to a tree. Then he begins to backtrack on foot to see about this fellow traveller that appears to be following them.

    Devlin Magruder in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Lucien Rayes in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Living Enworld DM for R1: Hired Hands and R2: Rats in a Maze

 

  • #82
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    ø Ignore Patlin
    "The babies won't kill them if they are lucky, anyway."

    He raises an eyebrow as Devlin heads off on his own. Trying to avoid any visible reaction, he mumbles "Care to share? You might need backup."
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #83
    Registered User


    GPEKO's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Montréal Québec
    Posts
    693

    ø Ignore GPEKO
    OOC: Dungannon, does Devlin does this in a stealthy fashion, like moving amongst the long herbs on the side of the road? Or does he just walk down the road?

  • #84
    Rika turns to Devlin. You want me to come with you? If something happens, two heads is better than one. Rika also dismounts, and steps to the side of the road. She then draws her bow and nocks an arrow.

    OOC: Spot check +2 to see what Devlin saw

  • #85
    Registered User


    GPEKO's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Montréal Québec
    Posts
    693

    ø Ignore GPEKO
    All Rika sees is a traveller, on horseback, far behind them. She doesn't notice anything special or suspicious about him.

  • #86
    Rika runs back to horses and leaves her backpack with the others. She turns and runs back towards Devlin in the grass on the roadside. At around 150 ft from the traveler, she will drop into a crouch and try to hide and sneak as she approaches to 60 ft to be able to cover Devlin while he gets a look at whatever he saw. After she reaches 60 feet from the traveler, she will ready an action to shoot if Devlin is attacked.

    OOC: Hide +2 and Move Silently +2 once into the crouch, not including terrain, -18 for both while running.

  • #87
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    ø Ignore Patlin
    Ironwolf sees no chance that Rika hasn't given Devlin away, but continues in his effort not to react anyway. Taking the reins of Rika's horse, Ironwolf dismounts so he can more conveniently lead them both. He glances about for a place to tie the two beasts in case trouble develops.
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #88
    Planus, seeing some of the members of the party drop back, points up ahead of the party and to the left shouting, "Wow, that's the biggest hawk I've ever seen! Ironwolf, look over there!" He knows something is going onfrom his companions' reaction and is hoping to create a bit of a diversion.

    OOC: Bluff +4
    Currently playing:
    Spoiler:

    Nars Blackbeard in the The Secret of Gem Hold
    Planus Anaid in the Siege in the Stonespike Mountains
    Beamer Glimmereye in The Scythe of Seto

    Other games:
    CB's Rod of Seven Parts: OOC; IC; Characters

  • #89
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Guilt Puppy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,559

    ø Ignore Guilt Puppy
    Sturm assumes Devlin's position, huffing at rest of the party's interest.

    "What's a matter? Ye wags don' trust him'n know how'n drop a stream on 'is own?"

  • #90
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Dungannon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hagerstown, MD
    Posts
    3,590

    ø Ignore Dungannon
    ooc: using stealth on the side of the road, with bushes & trees for cover. Not meant for the others to see what he's doing.

    Devlin Magruder in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Lucien Rayes in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Living Enworld DM for R1: Hired Hands and R2: Rats in a Maze

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. DM Screen Desires
      By Ghaerdon Fain in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: Friday, 6th June, 2008, 05:07 AM
    2. Bane VS. Ash'lon II...Gnomeworks judging!
      By Phoenix8008 in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: Saturday, 13th November, 2004, 03:27 PM
    3. Sho-zu defeats Taralas! Thanks to Gnomeworks for judging!
      By Phoenix8008 in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: Monday, 8th November, 2004, 04:32 AM
    4. Elemental Desires
      By andrew_kenrick in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Thursday, 29th July, 2004, 10:04 PM
    5. Replies: 0
      Last Post: Friday, 22nd August, 2003, 03:28 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •