(Mongoose) EN World Gamer Issue 1 - Out Now!

MongooseMatt

First Post
Hi guys,

This week sees the release of the first issue of EN World Gamer, an all-new d20 magazine produced by the guys at the world's most popular d20 web site and published by us here at Mongoose! The inaugral issue is certainly promising;

Cyberware: On the Bleeding Edge of Technology (Part One)
Ramsey Lundock introduces complete rules for cyberware and its effect on characters, for all d20 systems.

Curious Components
A look at making magic items a little more interesting in your games, with some new material types.

The Five Shields of Stoutwall
Continuing the magic item theme, here presented are five new shields, all with a linked history and details on their current owners.

Four From the Eternal Court
New Wardens whose duty it is to serve the Gods of Law in the Eternal Court of the higher planes.

The Inward Path
A look at incorporating psionics into a fantasy world without losing the fantasy atmosphere.

Iliaeph
An elven god to insert into your campaign, the Master of Mithral - the Elven God of Metallurgy. Includes a complete history as well as details on his followers.

The Adeventurer's Guide to Surviving Anything
Concentrates on fighting in residential and commercial areas, as well as mental and spiritual battlegrounds.

Magical Sites - The Myth of Jack O' Legs
A fantastic location to add to your campaign, strangely familiar to those who know English history. . .

The Vamerian Virus
A powerful disease to inflict upon your campaign world.

Inside the DM Workshop
Straight from the pages of the EN World web site itself comes the DM Workshop. This month, a look is given to camapigns and how to handle their beginning, middle and end.

Personality Flaws
There are a few players I know who could benefit from this article! 5 pages on role-playing character quirks without losing your friends. . .

EN World Gamer is priced at $4.95 and is available now in all good games stores. It is published quarterly and you can grab a (very reasonably priced) subscription at;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/d20/series.php?qsSeries=27

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The magazine is now available from EN World's online RPG store for $4.46.

MGP5601.jpg

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
$4.46? Sounds good to me. I'll have to order a copy when I get home tonight and see what it's like. :)

Nick

Threedub

First Post
EN World Player's Guide

Will this mag be sent to people (like me) who have outstanding issues left from their subscription to the EN World Player's Guide?

Threedub

First Post
MongooseMatt said:
I'm sorry to say it, but I am afraid you'll have to contact Goodman Games for any compensation on the part of the last magazine.

Thanks for the reply, for some reason I had it in my head that the new mag would pick up our subscriptions.

Threedub

First Post
I contacted Joseph and he straightened me out. All hail the customer service at Goodman Games! And check out the Complete Guide to Beholders, about 2/3rds through it and I predict it will be much fun for my players.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases