Monte's Secert Project>>Anyone NOT care?

Napftor

Explorer
Oh, me me!! I used to, but with all the hype, it is now like Episode I. I'll wait for it with drooling anticipation and then be ultimately dissapointed. Hate to admit it, but I'm just gonna set expectaions low at this point.

So, who's with me? Don't be ashamed! Step forward!

shilsen

Adventurer
I'll be interested to hear about it when it comes out, but I really don't care. I buy next to no supplementary materials (all I own are the PH, DMG, MM, and a couple of modules), so I will almost certainly not buy it anyway.

Napftor

Explorer
shilsen said:
I'll be interested to hear about it when it comes out, but I really don't care. I buy next to no supplementary materials (all I own are the PH, DMG, MM, and a couple of modules), so I will almost certainly not buy it anyway.

That's quite refreshing, shilsen. How's everything in Philly?

MonkeyBoy

First Post
Ig!

Its only interesting BECAUSE its secret :)

And since that "secret" comment was a throwaway, basically amounting to "i'm working on something for wotc, and wotc put NDAs on all their stuff 'till it hits the catalog", its actually not interestin at all.

But...

Its "secret", so its interesting :)

.. and maybe it might have gnomes in.

Henry

Autoexreginated
It's like Christmas - if you think about it every day till it gets here, you'll go nuts.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of new and exciting products on the market now well worth the chatter: CoC d20, Deities and Demigods, and more 3rd party d20 stuff than you can swing a dead halfling at. Not to mention the CRPG Dungeon Seige, which I keep hearing about.

Kugar

First Post
I will not anticipate the release until I know what it is. What has been killing me is wondering who was "Almost Dead On" way back on the orignial thread. That thread was cool and reminded me about the original 3e rumor monging before the PHB was released. Just a throwback really, but a nice one.

BTW, It is really nice out in Exton. :)
Maybe we should do a PA ENBoard Gathering.

Rune

Once A Fool
I love Monte Cook. I practically worship him. But I don't find myself caring too much about this project. Maybe I'll get more excited when I know more, but currently...eh.

Then again, maybe not; it may not be something that I need. Especially if it's yet another sourcebook about evil. Book of Vile Darkness? Ugh!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases