rounds

Tranzquility

First Post
i got a quick question we are having a player duel at the minute and people are argueing about a rule
if you cast a spell that last 1 minute per level at lvl 21 that is 21 minutes so how many rounds would that last does any one have the exact formula for it because i cant find an exact rule for it in the dm book

Tranzquility

First Post
thats what i figured but she cast an anti magic field on her self and the other mage is pissed because 210 rounds is a lot of rounds for him not to be able to effect her in any way and she is a vampire..... so therefor she gots good phsyical attacks

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Tranzquility said:
thats what i figured but she cast an anti magic field on her self and the other mage is pissed because 210 rounds is a lot of rounds for him not to be able to effect her in any way and she is a vampire..... so therefor she gots good phsyical attacks
Good thing, too, since most of her supernatural abilities probably don't work inside the field; no shapeshifting, dominate, energy drain, damage reduction or gasous form. Just have him do material creation stuff outside the field; dropping a Wall of Iron on her works, since the spell just creates the wall. It's a mundane wall of iron after that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases