{Troll Lord} Castles & Crusades Players Handbook at the Printer

Troll Lord

First Post
TROLL LORD GAMES PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Troll Lord Games
Phone: (501) 680-6597
Email: troll@trolllord.com

LITTLE ROCK, AR – November 18, 2004 – Castles & Crusades Players Handbook at the Printer Now

Troll Lord Games announced today that the long anticipated Castles & Crusades Players Handbook has been sent to the printer.

This book contains everything needed to create heroic characters and enter a world of fantastic adventure. A world where brave adventurers battle ancient dragons, descend into dungeons in search of treasure and glory, and rescue mystic artifacts from the clutches of evil wizards. Easy-to-learn, fast and fun to play, Castles & Crusades is the game for those who enjoy tales of high adventure and epic fantasy.

Castles & Crusades easy-to-learn attribute-based rules system allows players to choose among 13 archetypal character classes and 7 races to create their characters. Spells, equipment, fast-paced combat rules, and all essential information needed to play a game of Castles & Crusades is in this book

Coming to a shop near you in December 2004, The Castles & Crusades Players Handbook retails for $19.99. It is supported by a wide range of products including Castles & Crusades Monsters and Treasure and the Gary Gygax’s legendary Castle Zagyg. For more information visit our website at www.trolllord.com.

About Troll Lord Games
Troll Lord Games debuted at Gencon 2000. Alongside it’s hallmark d20 line, Castles & Crusades, Crusader Magaine and The Codex of Erde, TLG publishes the Gygaxian Fantasy World Series, Gary Gygax adventure modules and Necromancer Games.
For more information, viit our web site www.trolllord.com. Copyright 2001, Troll Lord Games. “d20 System” and the d20 System logo are Trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast and are used with permission. Lejendary Adventure is Trademark Trigee Enterprises Company and is used here under license from the trademark holder. Castles & Crusades is Trademark Troll Lord Games.

Troll Lord

First Post
ah

Ah no. He posted some babbling madness about pre-orders. I always put my press releases here on enworld (or have for the past four years) so those who are interested can have a gander at them. Of course since the posts serve the same purpose you are more than welcome to delete his as I'm sure he won't care a wit.

Thanks,
Steve

Treebore

First Post
I was planning on getting this, but still had doubts. Fortunately the new thread in the main forum has alleviated all my doubts, I am definitely on board for this!

Remove ads