Ultimate Homebrew Index

the Jester

Legend
Frukathka said:
Jester, do you think you could add this to the template section? I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, I will! I know it seems slow right now, but everything is being added as time allows. :)

Basically, I try to be systematic about adding things so that I don't end up lost as far as where I was at. If you look at the post that covers up to CR 1, you'll see a small paragraph of "notes to self" that I use to track where I'm at- I will get to your metal creature before too long, my recent updates to the list have been trying to catch up the more recent posts first. I neglected this thread for far too long, honestly. :)

But I'm back on it, prolly working 1.5 times per week on it for 30-90 minutes each on average right now. :)

Dr. NRG

First Post
the Jester said:
Oh, I will! I know it seems slow right now, but everything is being added as time allows. :)

Basically, I try to be systematic about adding things so that I don't end up lost as far as where I was at. If you look at the post that covers up to CR 1, you'll see a small paragraph of "notes to self" that I use to track where I'm at- I will get to your metal creature before too long, my recent updates to the list have been trying to catch up the more recent posts first. I neglected this thread for far too long, honestly. :)

But I'm back on it, prolly working 1.5 times per week on it for 30-90 minutes each on average right now. :)

This is a lot of work, and is much appreciated. :D

NRG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases