Ultimate Homebrew Index

law

First Post
Jester can you give a list of all the ones I have done (want to update them for some reson (and make them fit into ebberon as well). It would be nice.

They would be under las and law.

law

First Post
On never mind I started from the back and picked up the ones I wanted. I will need to do the wizo bords.

the Jester

Legend
law said:
Jester can you give a list of all the ones I have done (want to update them for some reson (and make them fit into ebberon as well). It would be nice.

They would be under las and law.

Hey there! Good to see you around again, law.

I haven't been tracking who made what- but if you want to see all your stuff, sort the threads by thread starter and go back all the way to the beginning. That's the easiest way I know to find 'em all.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
unfortunately, i think most of those links are dead because of the forum switch... but a MS Word should be able to take care of that with a few minutes and a simple "replace all". ;)

the Jester

Legend
BOZ said:
unfortunately, i think most of those links are dead because of the forum switch... but a MS Word should be able to take care of that with a few minutes and a simple "replace all". ;)

Try 'em. They seem to work for me. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
ah, i did not know that! :) thank god i don't have to go back and edit a million old links... do they just redirect to the proper address now?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases