Ultimate Homebrew Index - Page 11
+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 121
  1. #101
    Member
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Solarious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Far Edge of Sanity
    Posts
    702
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Solarious


    Friend+
    The Astraloth (CR 19), and Delinaser (CR 21.5), Astraloth Mindspy.
    Last edited by Solarious; Sunday, 15th October, 2006 at 07:02 AM.

  2. #102
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Reveille's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    25,204
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Reveille


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Frukathka
    Jester, do you think you could add this to the template section? I'd really appreciate it.

  3. #103
    Member
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

    the Jester's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Shingletown, CA 96088
    Posts
    22,460
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block the Jester


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Frukathka
    Jester, do you think you could add this to the template section? I'd really appreciate it.
    Oh, I will! I know it seems slow right now, but everything is being added as time allows.

    Basically, I try to be systematic about adding things so that I don't end up lost as far as where I was at. If you look at the post that covers up to CR 1, you'll see a small paragraph of "notes to self" that I use to track where I'm at- I will get to your metal creature before too long, my recent updates to the list have been trying to catch up the more recent posts first. I neglected this thread for far too long, honestly.

    But I'm back on it, prolly working 1.5 times per week on it for 30-90 minutes each on average right now.

  4. #104
    Heres a couple. Enjoy!

    Demon, Sorgoth (CR 19)

    Demon, Quarlazz (CR 11)

    Cheers!

    Steven
    Last edited by sdavis75; Friday, 8th December, 2006 at 02:35 PM.

  5. #105
    Member
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)



    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Colombus, OH
    Posts
    11,250
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Celebrim


    Friend+
    I guess I didn't post them in the right spot, but my 'homebrew' Slaad Lords may be found here.

    Baseraxs
    Breasdfea

  6. #106

  7. #107
    Here are a bunch of mine:

    Echidna (CR 23) and Kampe (CR 30)

    Medieval Monsters
    This includes the Caladrius (CR 1/2), Terebolem (CR 1), Iale (CR 5), and Serpentine Dragon (CR 6)

    Aspidochelone (CR 10)

  8. #108
    Greetings,

    here's a new thread that emphasizes on templated monsters; let's what kind of combos you guys can come up with.

    Post a random monster

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by the Jester
    Oh, I will! I know it seems slow right now, but everything is being added as time allows.

    Basically, I try to be systematic about adding things so that I don't end up lost as far as where I was at. If you look at the post that covers up to CR 1, you'll see a small paragraph of "notes to self" that I use to track where I'm at- I will get to your metal creature before too long, my recent updates to the list have been trying to catch up the more recent posts first. I neglected this thread for far too long, honestly.

    But I'm back on it, prolly working 1.5 times per week on it for 30-90 minutes each on average right now.
    This is a lot of work, and is much appreciated.

    NRG

  10. #110
    Member
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

    the Jester's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Shingletown, CA 96088
    Posts
    22,460
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block the Jester


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. NRG
    This is a lot of work, and is much appreciated.

    NRG
    Thanks!

+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Help with an Ultimate Magic Item Index?
    By Oryan77 in forum Older D&D Editions (4E, 3.x, 2E, 1E, OD&D), D&D Variants, and OSR Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sunday, 22nd June, 2014, 01:56 AM
  2. Your Ultimate Homebrew
    By dmccoy1693 in forum D&D 5th Edition News, Rules, Homebrews, and House Rules
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: Monday, 1st October, 2007, 02:54 PM
  3. index of feats from FFG Legends & Lairs series and Mongoose Ultimate Feats?
    By atom crash in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, 6th August, 2004, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •