Ultimate Homebrew Index

the Jester

Legend
Okay, so I did some more work on this tonight and I got to thinking... has anyone found this useful yet? Has anyone actually used the lists for anything?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by the Jester
Okay, so I did some more work on this tonight and I got to thinking... has anyone found this useful yet? Has anyone actually used the lists for anything?

I don't know about anyone else, but I have. The people I game with know too much about too many monsters in the books, but not those on EnWorld. So when I want something knew and don't feel like creating something [Both which happens fairly often for me], I check this thread out for the appropriate CR, look at the list and pick one. I definitely appreciate your work and though I'll be disappointed, I'll understand if you stop.

My $.02

the Jester

Legend
Dog_Moon2003 said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I have. The people I game with know too much about too many monsters in the books, but not those on EnWorld. So when I want something knew and don't feel like creating something [Both which happens fairly often for me], I check this thread out for the appropriate CR, look at the list and pick one. I definitely appreciate your work and though I'll be disappointed, I'll understand if you stop.

My $.02

Oh, I'm still going. It's going to take forever for me to finish the backlog, but I'll eventually get there. :)

I'm glad you've found it useful!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases