Eberron: RPGA campaign character rules posted

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Interesting that they restrict dragonmarks - nobody can take dragonmark feats. Considering what a central role dragonmarked houses play in Eberron I wonder what their reasoning is here?

J_A_Garlock

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Interesting that they restrict dragonmarks - nobody can take dragonmark feats. Considering what a central role dragonmarked houses play in Eberron I wonder what their reasoning is here?

Strange , the name of the campaign is Mark of Heroes. Hmmm...

Glyfair

Explorer
Baron Opal said:
They will probably be cards or "treasure". You don't want every character running around with them.

Yes, I think both "preview" cards given away at GenCon Indy this year allowed you to have Dragonmarks (and join the Dragonmark Heir class) of a specific house.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And thus begins the end of Living Greyhawk. :]

And the beginning of WotC getting Erik Mona to write a Greyhawk Campaign Setting. :cool:

At least, I wish it was so. :p

Cheers!

KF72

Creamsteak

Explorer
Looks like fun. I won't be getting involved though. Two reasons, 1) Not my thing to go around playing at conventions, 2) It still sounds like the living greyhawk-ish "you go on THESE adventures -only" setup.

However, I will be stealing their adventures for ideas and content. I bet they will be some excellent stuff to pull out.

Eremite

Explorer
Knightfall1972 said:
(snip) And the beginning of WotC getting Erik Mona to write a Greyhawk Campaign Setting. :cool:

At least, I wish it was so. :p

I'll see your limited wish and add my full wish. All we need is a miracle and it will be done....

Back on-topic, it will be interesting to see what the quality of the MoH adventures is like. I hope anything published is properly "vetted" for Eberron flavour before it is released.

Andor

First Post
Good freaking lord. They failed to put the Warshaper on the restricted list. *shakes head* Fools. Looks like it's a changeling fighter/warshaper for me. :]

-Andor

Blue Sky

Explorer
So, I'm not too clear on this program. I don't go to cons, so the homeplay sounds cool, but I'm not too clear on the mechanic of the campaign cards.

I sign up, and when my adventures are reported, I get cards in the mail, which let me access more stuff. Do I get random cards, or is it based on a list? And what if I don't get the cards I want? Can I trade with a fellow player? And what about my group? Does everyone have to be a member? Can we pool our campaign cards?

Where can I find info on how to become a DM?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases