Legal Mystic Theurge build?

Iku Rex

Explorer
ARandomGod said:
Yes.. I understand... the ability to cast second level spells is clearly not an ability to cast second level spells. That is, indeed, obvious...

(OK, everybody, big smile, I've already made the call... just back away slowly and noone will get hurt.)

Yes. You're completely right.
You seem to have quoted me by accident. Someone reading your post might be led to think that you're responding to something I wrote. Please edit your post. Thank you.

ARandomGod

First Post
Iku Rex said:
You seem to have quoted me by accident. Someone reading your post might be led to think that you're responding to something I wrote. Please edit your post. Thank you.

Ha! You mean you weren't saying that? ~_^
I suppose knowing that makes me understand more how your thoughts work.
OK, ok, post edited. Just because.

Last edited:

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
ARandomGod said:
Yea... no way man. While the above was just me being arguementative, sorcs definitely get new spells per day. I mean, if you read those words, not only do they not get spells known, but they never learn to cast higher spell levels either. Hence you have to accept the various discussions that it works the way it's meant to. There may even be FAQ's or something about it. But if you need those you also need wayy too much help with imagination IMo. And your Darkness spell probably creates light.

Relax, guy. Is joke, no? WotC's half-assed editing results in some pretty amusing RAW conclusions. However, I've never found any errata or FAQ that corrects this so I can only conclude this is the way it was meant to work... :p

ARandomGod

First Post
Dr. Awkward said:
Relax, guy. Is joke, no? WotC's half-assed editing results in some pretty amusing RAW conclusions. However, I've never found any errata or FAQ that corrects this so I can only conclude this is the way it was meant to work... :p

Ha! I have to agree with you. The sacred Rules As Written do indeed state that you get no more known spells per day, and that you do not increase in spell levels either!

That'll stop 'em from playing those pesky caster PrC's!

Remove ads