NFL Week 13

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Bears, eh? I'm not sure what to think of this game I am watching... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

Crothian said:
You are watching the Vikings late season slide...and the Bears defense that came to play

Bears brought an offense this week, too, apparently.

ph34r

First Post
Crothian said:
Oh my gosh. The world champion Patriots beat a bad team with a new Coach and new QB...I'm shocked!! :\

I was mostly refering to what you said in the NFL Week 12 thread. Unless you were just being overly sarcastic and I missed it.
:uhoh:

Crothian

First Post
ph34r said:
I was mostly refering to what you said in the NFL Week 12 thread. Unless you were just being overly sarcastic and I missed it.
:uhoh:

I was being sarcastic there....give the Browns Jim Brown as RB and Paul Brown as their coach and they will still have a tough time beating the Patriots. :cool:

Mark

No doubt that the Bears have had the defense this year. It's been kind of interesting to watch this year and try to see just how little offense they could bring to a game and still win. Looks like they might have the combination down now. :D

I'm glad I'm able to watch the Packers vs Eagles game, too. All in all a good day to be in front of the tube for some NFL action. We'll see how the Steelers do against the Jags tonight, also.

Mark

Oddly, the Bears offense is the third highest scoring this year...

...in Chicago. Behind the Bears Defense and the Bears Special Teams. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases