Choosing Queries for our monster article submission!

Which would be the best article(s) for Dungeon’s new Creature Catalog? see link below

• The Ba'atun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Devourers of Worlds

• Lords of the Elements: The Archomentals

• "Monsters of the Lost Island of Castanamir" (1E AD&D module)

• "Monsters of White Plume Mountain"

• "Monsters of the Vale of the Mage" (Greyhawk)

• "Monsters of the Hordelands" (Forgotten Realms)

• Monsters of the Hellfurnaces (Greyhawk)

• Monsters of the Sea of Dust (Greyhawk)

• The Mindulgulph Mercenary Company (Forgotten Realms)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Yes, in case you didn't see this thread, we are actually going to send in some ideas for an article for a monster article, using work we have done for the Creature Catalog! All of the poll options above are further explained (at least somewhat) in the thread I linked to.

Mortis

First Post
Hi Boz,

As I mentioned on the Mystaran boards an article on the Mystaran Gem Dragons would be a good choice. Dragons are always popular ;)

Regards,
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
Mike's been a great Mystara champion in Dragon, so that doesn't surprise me. His Winning Races articles have been one of the few bright spots in recent issues.

Between him, Erik Mona, and James Jacobs, I think we're entering into a golden age of conversions in the official magazines. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Things someone might want to pick up on the next set or two of queries… Beholderkin, Ferrous Dragons, more Mystara monsters, Familiars…

Gez

First Post
I would have voted for "Dragons of a different color" if the proposed article for them featured the Yellow Dragon and the Amber Dragon. :]

Beyond the Grave

First Post
any an all true dragons have my vote. There are only 55 true dragons that wizards/paizo has published and are officially recognized in wizards' books, so the more the marrier! After all, they do need to catch up to the lesser dragons, which currently hold the majority of 84. So, yeah, True Dragons all the way!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases