[MnM] Superhero Dungeoncrawl (Recruiting)

perivas

First Post
The pursuit had nearly lapped the world twice! At long last, it looked like you were about to catch Doctor Evil, just as he entered his underground lair. However, you manage fly, run, swing and bounce in before its adamansteel door closes behind you. You concentrate to sense a blue plasma bolt forth, as just Doctor Evil ducks around the corner to safety. Before even the mile-a-second Lightning Kid could react, another adamansteel door closes in front of you.

A second later, a maniacal voice can be heard from the speaker above. “Welcome Do-Gooders Union! But it is too late; you will never catch me through my impenetrable Maze of Death. But do not fret. For soon enough, I will activate my Doomsday Device and obliterate the top 100 cities in the world one-by-one.” Then, there was only megalomaniacal laughter.

You suddenly realize that with his newly-stolen Gerbinium ion generator, this threat is no boast and very real. You had best reach his or his Doomsday Device as soon as possible.

Calling all (actually 4 to 6) would-be superheroes ready to save the world! Superhero Dungeoncrawl is PL10 Mutants and Masterminds game set in a dungeon-like environment.

The game is located at RPOL.net; just follow the link below. To sign up at RPOL.net, just type any old name in the userid box and click okay; then follow the directions for new users! Go back to the link below (it's filed under Superhero game section as Superhero Dungeoncrawl) and click on 'Request Access' at the top of the page!

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=8305&gn=Superhero+Dungeoncrawl

Last edited:

Remove ads