Elements of Magic: Revised -- Revised Again!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Elements of Magic: Revised has been revised again! "This is version 1.2 of Elements of Magic, containing the version 1.1 errata from the original revised edition as well as revised and updated bookmarks and hyperlinks - and an entirely new 7-page appendix of errata, changes and augmentations to the system." If you purchased the original Elements of Magic: Revised, you should have received a copy of this newest version by email.

We like to think of Elements of Magic as "the premier magic point system for d20 spellcasting", and it has proven to be an extremely popular plug-in magic system designed to replace the standard "fire and forget" system of d20 magic. Spell lists are flexible, allowing you to build your spells modularly, using a "noun & verb" system which presents endless possible combinations. You can evoke lightning, drain time or transform creature. There are thousands of combinations possible, making your d20 spellcaster unique, flexible and flavourful. Don't miss out!

Kemrain

First Post
Oooh! Things happen when I'm looking, too! sweet! Now if only I could remember my email address...

- Kemrain the Addled.

Got it. Recieved. Thank you muchly. It's pretty!

- Kemrain the Pleased... and Addled.

Last edited:

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I'm sorry, John, but you don't have your email addy in your sig or the message. So you'll have to chase down Russ to send it to you as I'll be out of town until Sunday (otherwise I'll send it to you when I get back)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
sent

I'm back home from the big city now.

If you did not receive an update email from RPGnow (and should have), email me ( mjasonparent at ambient dot ca ) and I'll check the sales records and then send you a complimentary product link.

cotton

First Post
Maybe I'm crazy or something, but my copy of the revised EOM that I downloaded from rpgnow self-destructed after download! I tried to copy the .zip from folder A to folder B and it simply disappeared! Seriously! Now I can't download it again! Anyone else experience this? Really weird...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases