The Dance of Souls

Knight Otu

First Post
Oompha. Reposting this to the wiki will have to wait until tomorrow, when I have time to properly reformat this. A few notes:
I seem to have lost the Knowledge DCs for the Dance and for the Talon. I'll see if I can recreate them.
I might post maps for the Keep of Bloodstained Dreams, but I find that I dislike some established details. Fortunately, I've provided an explanation for why these details may change. ;)
I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't get to write more Bloodtained Dreams. Then again, with their recent adventure, Beamer and Banion probably are developing a fear of dreams anyway. :p

Xaov

First Post
heh Its hard to believe how long ago this game started. I regret having to take a break from enworld for the time I did. I really enjoyed this game had a good story good dm, good players that imo really worked out well together. That whole thing with the Bloodstained dreams was pretty cool I have to say. Wouldn't have minded getting a chance to delve more into that topic.

Heh sorry for resurrecting this thread I couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic when I saw this.

You were/are a good DM Otu. Glad to play with you.

Knight Otu

First Post
Long time no see, Xaov! Nice to see you. :)
As I said a few times, I'd like to revisit some of the stuff I've introduced in my adventures, but currently any adventure I'd run would be small-scale and preferrably short. Maybe, maybe...
Anyway, due to the length of this thread, if you want to talk about the game, the General Discussion thread would be the best. :)

Xaov

First Post
Hey Knight it has been a long time. Good to see you too.

Yeah you are probably right. I just happened to see this adventure in the character tracking and interface thread and found myself drawn to see why it was. Then I read through it again and got nostalgic. heh off to the general discussion thread I go.

Page 22 and still no thread.... curse this game being concluded so long ago.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases