Sales, sales, sales! It's good to be a gamer this Christmas!

Ghostwind

First Post
We've already seen threads on White Wolf's Scarred Lands sale and Fantasy Flight Games' $5.00 sale, now we also have Bastion Press holding a Christmas sale. The official announcement is here, but check out these prices:

Airships $5.00
Alchemy & Herbalists $5.00
Allies & Adversaries $5.00
Doom Striders $5.00
Faeries $5.00
Friends & Familiars $5.00
Guildcraft $5.00
Into the Black $5.00
Into the Blue $5.00
Into the Green $5.00
Oathbound: Arena $5.00
Oathbound: Domains of the Forge $10.00
Oathbound: Plains of Penance $5.00
Oathbound: Wrack & Ruin $5.00
Out for Blood $5.00
Pale Designs: A Poisoner's Handbook $5.00
Spells & Magic $5.00
Torn Asunder: Critical Hits $5.00

Christmas just got even brighter and merrier... :)

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I already placed my order. Cheaper shipping rates than the FFG sale, for those of you wondering. (My shipping cost was almost half of what it was for my FFG order -- for the same number of books.)

Napftor

Explorer
My god, are you people trying to break us?! Great sales. Since I took advantage of FFG's, I'll have to gather up some Bastion stuff for my players.

der_kluge

Adventurer
It's really tempting. I just don't need anymore books. Plus a big chunk of them are in storage, and I just shudder at the thought of trying to find room for them since I'm surrounded by boxes after just having moved as it is.

Maybe we need to start up that swapmeet thing again...

Banshee16

First Post
I've been thinking of picking up Oathbound....and now it's for $10? Youch....tempting....I just need to find somewhere to get rid of my older stuff..

Banshee

Turjan

Explorer
philreed said:
I already placed my order. Cheaper shipping rates than the FFG sale, for those of you wondering. (My shipping cost was almost half of what it was for my FFG order -- for the same number of books.)

Actually, they have the option to ship the books for free :) (that was the last one in the drop down menu ;)).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases