NFL Week 14

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I hope no one minds if I get this started early...

Any thoughts on the match up this week?

I'm wondering how well Curtis Martin will do against the Steeler defense.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Peyton Manning will be setting any new single-game passing records against the Houston bottom-of-the-barrel pass defense.

I fear that the Washington defense might be too tough for Brian Westbrook.

Any other thoughts?

Crothian

First Post
Bengels will give the Patriots a game. Chargers continue their winning. Steelers again find a way to win.

edit: and the 49ers make sure they have the first drafty pick so they can get the USC QB.....

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Some nice early games. Bengals looked okay but turned the ball over too much, Ravens dominated, and the Browns...well, 17 yeards of total offense speaks for itself.

DaveStebbins

First Post
RichCsigs said:
17 yards... I couldn't believe that when I saw it...
Well they grossed close to 100 yards of offense. It's just that the BUFFALO BILLS defense sacked them eight times for -79 yards. Go Bills!

Wish I could have watched it, but (a) it wasn't televised and (b) I spent most of the afternoon working on a short (maybe 500 yard) move.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Steelers win another close game and sloppy game. I didn't see it but the stats seem to indicate that the Steeler offense needs to be found. They have some tough games ahead of them and fighting for home field advantage against a Patriots team that has a much easier schedule will be tough.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Bucs are 7 points down, and looking for an onside kick. Forlorn hope time. But not totally hopeless. And it's no good. Not enough distance.

And the Chargers win, 31-24. Go 10 and 3.

ph34r

First Post
Crothian said:
and the 49ers make sure they have the first drafty pick so they can get the USC QB.....

I don't see that happening at the moment. Leinhart says he wants to stay at USC and use up all of his college eligibility. But things could always change...money motivates people.

Crothian

First Post
ph34r said:
I don't see that happening at the moment. Leinhart says he wants to stay at USC and use up all of his college eligibility. But things could always change...money motivates people.

plus the 49ers won...now if they can only play Arizona for a third time this season......

the draft is a very difficult thing to predict. and money makes a lot of people come out earlier then they should, personally I'd love to see him back at USC next year.

Well, the playoff race is really looking to be something. Lots of good games in the last few weeks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases