One Part Mad Max, One Part Dawn of the Dead, One part...?

VirgilCaine

First Post
Red Dust of Madness

I've got the beginnings of a Post-Apoc campaign, but I don't know where to go with it.

Scenario: A red comet bathes the world in radiation that turns lots of people to dust, the partially exposed to zombies, the less exposed to mutants, and leaves a few normals.

D20 CoC magic for the mutant powers and a little for the PCs to use. Gasoline, ammunition, etc. are unharmed. PCs will be in a rural area, but there wouldn't be anything to stop them from going to a nearby bigger town to find a source of fuel and weapons.

PCs emerge from their safe haven (which is destroyed), kill a few zombies, and kill a few mutant rat-humans, saving an apartment building of NPCs. There'll be a few NPCs (twenty or thirty). An ex-Green Beret and a school shooter are the biggest knowledge resources I've come up with.

Now what?

A Road Warrior-esque warlord?
I've got one--a more-human looking medusa with charm/dominate instead of flesh the stone. Lots of police and national guardsmen and bikers and such, heavily armed.

Last edited:

Red Spire Press

First Post
Phil, that looks like a lovely book (lovely in that dark, gritty, and unforgiving manner we at RSP are so fond of;) ). I'll have to check it out. Unfortunately, the demo link from both the motocaust and rpgnow sites is dead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases