Deepwater's Despair - Active - Roll Call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
At the request of a PbP newbie, I am beginning a simple 1st level game. You will be a group of adventurers who have just come together. Traveling westward from the trading town of Willow Grove, you're traveling to Albon, a free-trade city, prosperous and powerful, where employment can be found easily. This will take place in my homebrew of Low'verok. Link for information is in my sig, and a map of the area can be found here. (This was graciously made for me by another player by the SN of peteyfrogboy.)

You will be 1st level characters, 3.5 rules.

Stats will be rolled as 4d6 drop the lowest, arrange as desired, using the roller at Nadak's DiceBox. If that's not working, use Invisible Castle or Vacuum Elemental.

Races and classes will be as per the core rule books.

Gold will be max for your class, hit points are max as usual for 1st level.

Items may be drawn from the core rule books and/or the Arms and Equipment Guide.

Our Brave Adventurers

Manzanita - Sargon the Barbarian [CG Male Human Barbarian 1]

dead_radish - Tyralis Deephome [NG Male Elf Ranger 1]

Erekose13 - Fasithe "Fluke" Lightfingers [CG Male Halfling Rogue 1]

ender_wiggin - Torug "Little Bull" Skyhammer [CN Male Halfling Cleric of Talos 1]

LogicsFate

Bront

Inactive players and characters

carhesl - Korrim of Deepwater [N Male Human Fighter 1]

Mordane76 - Prendalin of Crosston [LN Male Human Necromancer 1]

Our Willing Alternates

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
I must admit I'm interested. I've long wanted to join an Isida game. I'm in quite a few games already, so I'll step aside if a newby needs a place. I debated whether to join, so I thought I'd go ahead & roll up my scores and see if fate had this game in mind for me. I couldn't get Nadak's dicebox to roll for me, so I used Invisible Castle. The dice told me to join this game. I think I would want to make a human Barbarian with this, but I'll try to read up on Lowverok a bit first...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Manaanita, Erekose13, glad to have you two. Invisible Castle is fine if Nadaka's is down. Vacuum Elemental is good too.

As for how you guys met, my world is rather big on guilds. If you're a member of the Adventurer's Guild, you pay dues to the guild. The guild will help find you jobs, keep track of your successes, help you a bit with identifying things and whatnot. If the guild had been trying to put together some temporary groups in Willow Grove, and you were all there for one reason or another, that's a very simple way for you to have all met.

Manzanita

First Post
I read your Low'verok description (not for the first time.) It's rich, but there's not a lot of history. The PC I'm designing I'm thinking is a clone of an ancient hero. The 'clone' spell used is more like the 1E version, since it wouldn't work with the current spell. I'll write up some history for him if its OK. Hopefully should post it tonight.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I have some history for Low'verok, but not a lot. I like to see what people come up with, and I end up integrating player's ideas into my world. So if you want to mention about some ancient war, or horrible plague, or something, feel free to make up whatever you need to.

elder_wiggin - Glad to have you. You can make any character you please. I think I'm capable of working with any party, so you make what you like.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'll have a Rogue's gallery here shortly. Hold onto your characters until then. I don't believe I have any house rules that would affect a 1st level character, so you should be fine.

Erekose13

Explorer
Here we go, I rolled too: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=44019 (17,17,15,13,13,12) man that is some nice rolling! I'll play whatever the group needs, as another experienced pbper i can fit in any roll we need. That said I have a few ideas ranging from human fighter or monk to an enchanter. I'll hold off and build after a couple of characters have been created (should give me time to read up a bit on Lowverok)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases