Did anyone ever write a Story Hour about...

My Story Hour is a non-ENWorld PbP game. :) Many years old and still running(though much slower these days). Players are(and were, since we lost a couple) from Austria(Vienna, actually), USA, Holland, and North Wales

EDIT: Though it wasn't COMPLETELY PbP...there are some actual live gaming elements in there. A fun hybrid round robin game.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Right, that's cool... I suspected there might be non-EN World ones. You had a player(s) from Vienna? Hehehe. I'm always surprised how many Austrian role-players are there.

I really wonder whether there are any EN World pbp SHs though. ;)

Yep, one player from Vienna. He moved a while back and lost contact with him, sadly...going to try tracking him down again one day soon.

I think there are a couple ENWorld PbPs in SH form around here...though my mind has blanked at the moment.

Starman

Adventurer
I've actually been thinking of doing a Story Hour for my game here, Traipsing Across Khorvaire. I wanted to wait until the game was a little farther along, though. With the pace of PbP games as slow as it is, it could be forever between updates. I suppose I could do smaller, more frequent updates, though. I just might do that.

Starman

arwink

Clockwork Golem
From memory, Carnifexes Storyhour was based on a play by post. It's well worth reading without that though.

Steverooo

First Post
I've had several (although none were played by post on ENWorld, no). "A Bad End" was a long play by post, using a non-D20 rules system. It lasted more than a year, before the BBEFs won! There was another short adventure with one of the same PCs. I think there was also another one, but I can't recall what it was, right off hand...

Oh, yeah! It was a Buffy The Vampire-Slayer game, that never really took off, due to a lack of attention from the GM. Buffy: The Awakening.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases