Another "real-world" choice: Pick one feat...

Driddle

First Post
Let's say you can enhance your life with one of the D&D feats made real. (Hey, if Fat Albert can cross over into our world ...) Pick one, just one. And to make the choice simpler, let's say you can pick only from the latest PHB and the "Complete" series books.

What feat do you choose?

Dakkareth

First Post
As epic feats sadly are not allowed and I don't have any Complete books I'd take leadership. Or maybe the thrallherd version thereof :]

The real fun is in the epic feats ... blinding speed, energy resistance, epic toughness, extended lifespan, perfect health, polyglot, ... :cool:

CronoDekar

First Post
Nymph's Kiss :D

Oh, book limitation (and I'm not exalted, so I couldn't take that anyway). Then hmm, there's not much that's actually useful to me as a non-combatant and non-spellcaster. I suppose I'd go with Night Haunt too. Negotiator would also be cool, and maybe Endurance.

Jolly Giant

First Post
Great Fortitude or Iron Will would both be good; one protects my health, the other helps me resist temptations! ;)

Or maybe I should go for Extra Turning? I could do with a few extra uses per day... Maybe then I could finally get rid of all those skeletons in my closet! :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases