Everything is unbalanced!

clockworkjoe

First Post
All spellcasting classes are horribly unbalanced! I mean, why would you ever EVER use ANYTHING other than a spellcaster for any situation??

Example situations:

You encounter hostile monsters The wizard casts wish and BAM the monsters are all dead! Why did I even bother rolling up a level 1 fighter?

You need to search for traps. The wizard casts wish and BAM all the traps in the dungeon are disarmed! I guess I should just throw away my level 1/1 commoner/rogue!!

You're on a mission or quest of some sort The wizard isn't there, since he's camping some item on Everquest. But the cleric casts miracle and BAM, he just summoned all the saints of his religion to do his bidding for 1,001 years!. Jokes on him, I didn't even roll up a character!

Cthulhu attacks! The wizard and cleric cast wish and miracle respectively and they get to die a peaceful death! Good thing I was already insane though!

So in short point, there is absolutely no reason to use anything other than wizards or clerics as they are horribly unbalanced and way too powerful and everyone involved in 3e should be ashamed of everything they have ever written and tod is a jerk for letting his brother pick spells of any level whenever he makes a character

THE END

Liquide

DEX: 4
clockworkjoe said:
All spellcasting classes are horribly unbalanced! I mean, why would you ever EVER use ANYTHING other than a spellcaster for any situation??

Example situations:

You encounter hostile monsters The wizard casts wish and BAM the monsters are all dead! Why did I even bother rolling up a level 1 fighter?

You need to search for traps. The wizard casts wish and BAM all the traps in the dungeon are disarmed! I guess I should just throw away my level 1/1 commoner/rogue!!

You're on a mission or quest of some sort The wizard isn't there, since he's camping some item on Everquest. But the cleric casts miracle and BAM, he just summoned all the saints of his religion to do his bidding for 1,001 years!. Jokes on him, I didn't even roll up a character!

Cthulhu attacks! The wizard and cleric cast wish and miracle respectively and they get to die a peaceful death! Good thing I was already insane though!

So in short point, there is absolutely no reason to use anything other than wizards or clerics as they are horribly unbalanced and way too powerful and everyone involved in 3e should be ashamed of everything they have ever written and tod is a jerk for letting his brother pick spells of any level whenever he makes a character

THE END

And I also like to lose a lot of xp instead of gaining xp every time I cast a spell mate ;).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases