Paladin Solo Campaign

LilMissKittyn

First Post
I'm looking to start a solo campaign for a Half-Elf Paladin, Level 3, probably in Ravenloft but if anyone has any better ideas that would be cool. I'm looking for suggestions in campaign setting. A little help, please?
Thanks!

Krug

Newshound
Hmm what are you looking for? Even if you have a solo campaign, you might wanna think about having 'grogs', or squires or other low level sorts accompany this paladin.

So the questions is,are you looking for PBP players? ;)

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
I'm sorry... Are YOU playing the Paladin in this or are you DMing the game? :confused:

If Your DMing I'm all for playing. I love Paladins and Half Elves.

I'm not DMing, ChaosEvoker is (and I'm torn between a LG Drow and Paladin. I have a great deal of attachment to my Paladin, but...LG Drow...I don't know.)

Plus it'll be an offline campaign. Sorry to burst your bubble. :\

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Grogs and Squires = NPC hirelings/Henchmet to aid the Paladin

PBP Players = Play By Post Players.. the people playing the characters in the game.

Thanks. See, you made me a little less of a gaming neanderthal.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
LilMissKittyn said:
Plus it'll be an offline campaign. Sorry to burst your bubble. :\

Well this is in the wrong forum then... Off to general it goes and good luck on finding the information you're seeking. :)

Brother Shatterstone
PbP Moderator.

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
If you have the choice of setting, a Paladin in Ravenloft could be fun. You will be the obvious target for everything. :)

But playing a solo Paladin in the Forgotten Realms would be a good option if you want to work toward more integration into politics and social engagements.

Truth be told though, I can't give you good advice on what setting will work best. First of all, I haven't used a published setting in at least 13 years. Secondly, much will depend on your DM's style and the types of challenges/encounters he has planned for you.

Remove ads