New Publishers (Adamant Entertainment and 12 to Midnight) Join New Modern Dispatch!

PosterBoy

First Post
It’s a new year and RPGObjects is revamping its weekly modern adventure series.

http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?page=dispatch

Adamant Entertainment and 12 to Midnight join RPGObjects and Ronin Arts. Each publisher will be producing a small ebook of adventure material a month.

Also, the revamped Dispatch will focus exclusively on adventure material and be sold in single issues as well as a subscription.

We have also placed all the back issues on sale at RPGNow.com as single products.

http://www.rpgnow.com/search.php?query=Modern+Dispatch&x=10&y=11&SRC=EnWorld

GMSkarka

Explorer
Adamant Entertainment is proud to be working with the top talents in the D20 Modern field-- It's great to be a part of a collaborative effort between publishers--there should be more stuff like this going on, in my opinion, as it is good for everybody: publishers and gamers alike.

We're very excited about the material that we'll be producing, and hope that gamers are as well!

Prest0

First Post
GMS is spot-on. We at 12 to Midnight were very flattered to be invited to participate in Modern Dispatch, and we look forward to "wowing" subscribers with some some really cool material.

We had already been planning on releasing some of this material in another format, so the timing couldn't have been better. I'd like to encourage everyone who is considering a Modern Dispatch subscription to take the plunge. At only a dollar an issue (for subscribers), I guarantee 12 to Midnight will give you much more than your money's worth. We don't know how to create a small PDF. Our motto is: "We've already given them this much, why stop now?"

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Holy crap! It's like all my favourite publishers in one thread!

Colour me excited. :D

I hope this turns out well for everyone concerned.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Vigilance said:
So...

as the guy writing the first mini-adventure...

anything you guys especially want to see?

How about something utilizing Gangland, your latest release?

Edit: More specifically, a mini-adventure for a Vigilante AdC character, maybe even a one-on-one session for one player and one GM? :cool:

I take it you guys are doing mini-adventures for your own respective company's products?

Last edited:

GMSkarka

Explorer
jaerdaph said:
I take it you guys are doing mini-adventures for your own respective company's products?

Not exclusively, no. You might see something occasionally branded as a tie-in, but most of the time (at least from us), we're going to be producing either generic modern material (applicable to the widest audience), or floating ideas for new branded lines to check the response ("Hey, what about something like the BRPD from Hellboy? Let's produce an adventure, see how it goes....").

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases