Team TITAN OCC, thread 2

Karl Green

First Post
See later about recruiting... last post

Ops we were way over 500 posts there weren't we? I forgot about that sorry all ;) OK so we to re-start with PART 2

the OLD OCC discussion is here

the OLD Playing-the-Game thread is here

some of the Character stats are here

the NEW Playing-the-Game thread is HERE

AS a reminder, when you post, please put your character's name and HERO points/remaining and Condition in the Title.

Thoughts should be in Italics; [OCC] should be at the bottom of your post (and in the future will be for me also ;)). and can be different colors or however you want.

If you want to use a skill or power, please put that in your post in the OCC with the bonuses include. For example…

So for example…

*Batman will use his swing-line to charge attack the Joker with a kick*

[OCC – Double move 50ft, Attacking the Joker, Charging +2 to attack -2 to Defense. Attack roll is 4 +16 +2 =22, I spend a Hero Point to re-roll getting a 3, so taking a 10; so a total 28. If I hit, Damage is DC29S. /OCC]

or
*Batman, as Bruce Wayne, will try and Bluff the barman to give him the location of Jokers new hideout*

[OCC – Bluff roll 12 +18 =30 /OCC]

OCC questions and comments should be marked and put in (Parenthesis) for questions and comments, [Brackets] for rolls, action results, etc.

Any questions? here is the place to put them

Team TITAN, class members…
Superboy played by Mordane76
Arsenal played by hero4hire
Batgirl played by Radiant
Hawk played by Nuke261
Dove played by Kid A
Wondergirl played by Elfy
Starfire played by Keia
Cat's Eye played by Super Girl
Beast Boy played by Gideon
Raven played by Dark Nemesis
Cyborg played by Hellzon

NPC Headmasters - Nightwing and Red Tornado
NPC fellow Students - Aqualad, Argent, Cyborg, Impulse, Risk, Robin, and Terra

And so it continues…and a reminder of some of the history of the world…

The Justice League was formed three years ago by the U.S. government as a meta-human law-enforcement agency under the Department of Extranormal Operations (D.E.O.). This was after a probing attack force sent to Washington D.C. by Darkseid. Then last year, Darkseid sent a giant robot, Brimstone (a burning robot some 200 feet tall and on fire) to earth to lead his main attack against the Earth and onto American soil. Other beachheads of Dog Soldiers were set up all over the Earth, lead by different minions on his behalf.

The characters had to stop Brimstone and his main force, and then breach a Force Wall (that was some hundred mile radius and reach into the upper atmosphere), to gain access to the main Boom Tube station that they had set up there. Once there they found the base protected by the Furriers and almost lost to these wild female warriors. They won through though and made it to Apokolips, hiding out when the full might of all of Darkseid's army on the other side of the Boom Tube tried to crush them. They then snuck into Darkseid's throne room (with the help of Mr. Miracle) and through guile (and a little muscle) brokered a deal to have the forces of the dark lord to leave Earth along… at least for now.

Recently then, the U.S. government has decided to form a new group to train those metahumans to young to join the JL. the Titans (or Team: Titan). Whose stated mission is…

"With the assistance of the Justice League, the D.E.O. has established a training program for potential members of the superhuman community, code named "The TITANS"

"It is the Department's hope that with proper guidance these recruits will learn the basic operations within a superhuman team and gain the skills necessary for joining the Justice League at some time in the future.

"At this time, Justice League probationary members; Nightwing and Red Tornado, will be assigned as training leaders for these members."​

---

Some basic game information…

The base Power Level is going to be PL8 but some characters are going to be higher. I was thinking maybe everyone would make up their characters in secret and send them to me… BUT if people are not that worried about not all being the same level we might just post it all here. NOW Super-boy, and some of the others are going to be higher PL then the rest… but I was thinking about limiting them in some other ways.

I am thinking maybe that for most mega-meta supers, that their max Base Attack Bonus and Skill Levels should be limited as if they were PL6 or 7 level characters. The idea that the rely more on their super-powers. Then skilled characters could maybe have a max of a PL 9 or 10 even if they are only PL8. Those in-between these two extremes (like Aqualad, Argent Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Starfire) would have the max of whatever their Power Levels were.

I would want a basic 'update' of your characters background, history and base powers/skills. Your character would be between 14 and 18 years old. This will be a metahuman school and training facility, and those are the type of 'adventures' you will be having. The world would be a little darker then 'classic' DC but it will not be as bad as the Marvel Ultimate universe.

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
Karl Green said:
the Residency, May 31st 2004, 8:31am

Unless someone just slammed us back in time, it's Sunday, October 31st, 2004, which also happens to be Halloween ; )

Super Girl

First Post
Will Cassie compliment Kitty on her big Guns? :p shes really proud of her 'upgrade' from weak girl to super cat in a single bound.

Elfy

First Post
I was waiting to see if Karl was going to catch up the others to Kitty and Cassie first - looks like he just did that and I just now posted what I had typed up while waiting for him =)

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl Green said:
Just moved the time up so that everyone is on the same page ;)

Okay I am here....I was waiting for the game to move up to a time when Roy would actually get up on a Sunday. The Titans are a buncha freaks! Not because of thier odd looks or superpowers..They're all MORNING people! Blechh!! :p

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
Cassie's not particularly a morning person - her body just doesn't need hardly any sleep ; )

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
hero4hire said:
Okay I am here....I was waiting for the game to move up to a time when Roy would actually get up on a Sunday. The Titans are a buncha freaks! Not because of thier odd looks or superpowers..They're all MORNING people! Blechh!! :p

*stands up and tries to survive his hangover*
good Sir you do have a point now that I think about it.
*is very happy no one can watch you while you write a post*

:uhoh:

KarlGreen said:
Now did you see my post about the messgae on your Vid-Phone
yep but Cassandra didn't undertand it...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases