Black Sails Over Freepart OCC part 2 (checking play interest)

Karl Green

First Post
After Karl Green disappeared for some time he has returned and looking to see if any of the old players are still interested in the game?!?!?! Just wondering as I was pretty crappy for me to just up and leave BUT it was sort of computer related and I can understand if no one is to interested anymore (except JimAbe :D)

So anyone still interested and around and want to pick this game back up? If so please reply. It will take me a few days to get all ready to start again BUT if the players are still interested (or I can re-recruit) I can start it up again...

Last edited:

JimAde

First Post
Woo-hoo! Only 495 posts before this one gets locked. :)

So should we start a pool to see if the mage is going to live through his next stupid maneuver? I had such high hopes for the Animate Rope thing. *sigh* :D

kirinke

First Post
twas a good idea.
sorta like my keen idea of using Create Water to down some Varguille. Didn't work. Only soaked a fellow player's character. :(

Karl Green

First Post
ender_wiggin go ahead and post your character over in the Rogue's Gallery... I will intro both you in a bit. NOW I might mod your histories a bit to get you into the game as you might know each other (at least causally :))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases