Crossed Paths, Part IV

Despaxas

First Post
Tullius crouches down near a corpse and tries to figure out what killed all these people. "Dhormium, give me a hand? You might know a bit more about this then I do. If these people were killed by a disease or something ... I'm not sure we want to be here."

Manzanita

First Post
Ehldannis

Ehldannis' spell reveals a surprising strong magic aura to the south. About 15 feet beyond the south wall of the room comes the radiance three magic items, the strongest radiates strong magic. Since he has no line of sight, Ehldannis is unable to determine the type or school. A search of secret doors on the south wall does not bear fruit.

The medalions radiate no magic. I don't believe this spell would detect whether the the skeletons were undead.

doghead

thotd
Marcus notices Ehldannis casting. He's willing to bet its that spell to detect the presense of magic. Marcus looks at Ehldannis quizically, wondering what he has got.

If those medallions have so much a glimmer of magic, I'm going to take them off the skeletons. I should do that anyways.

When Ehldannnis is finished, Marcus asks him about the medallions, and if there is any reason they shouldn't remove them from the skeletons. Just in case.

Krilith

First Post
"Although the moneytary gain of those pendants beckon to be taken, i'd advise against it Marcus. Although these people people passed away quite a while ago, i do not think that Coeus will take it kindly if you remove those pieces. But if you cannot stop yourself do not say i did not warn you."
~Dhormium rises from his crouch, he was taking a closer look of the bodies. He sees Elhdanis weaving his wizard spell and he too awaites the elves findings~

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma.

Marcus stares at the dwarf in amazement.

"I don't intend to keep them. Credit me with more dress sense than that." He rolls his eyes, then burst out laughing.

"I just want to ensure that those dead people stay that way."

Inez Hull

First Post
Ehldannis informs his companions of the result of his spell and suggests that it may well be the item they are looking to retreive for the Sphinx.

At Dhormium and Marcus's discussion he cannot help from wryly observing, "I rather think Coeus would be more offended by us slaying members of his priesthood than stealing from deceased followers, so if it's divne retribution you are worried about I wouldn't let it stand in the way of material acquisition. If there is anything to come from disturbing these dead, I thinking it's most likely that they'll disturb us back..... which I'd rather not see personally."

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma.

Marcus throws the amulets one last glance, then shrugs.

"If it's not going to help keep them dead, then let them keep the ugly things. The jewery however, I can find a better use for."

Marcus collects up the jewelry lying around and stuffs it away in his pack. As he works his way around the room, he checks out the walls for any ways out of the room appart for the door they entered through.

Manzanita

First Post
Ehldannis detected magic to the south. There is one door to the north, unopened. There was also the East door in the large circular room, where the party descended, that they haven't opened.

Remove ads