Open Call for EN World Gamer issue 3 art.

We have a few illustrations we need done by this Friday, the 14th. 300 dpi, grayscale, $15, quarter-page. If you're interested in one of the pieces detailed below, post here, provide a link to some samples of your work, and I'll post whether you're good to go. The final pieces will need to be emailed to me at RangerWickett@hotmail.com.

Totem Druid
This is a short article about a variant druid class that becomes a lycanthrope. For the illustration, I want a druid brandishing a sickle into the sky in a dramatic pose. The sickle blade needs to line up with the edge of full moon, so it looks kind of like the sickle is a crescent moon superimposed over the full moon. The druid should be in a hybrid human-animal form, but the specific form is up to you - bear, tiger, . . . tyrannosaurus - whatever you want.

The druid does not have an animal companion. Otherwise he's fairly similar mechanically to core D&D druids.

Fiends of Sin
An illustration with two creatures standing together. The article is about fiendish creatures that are based on portrayals of the seven deadly sins in Spenser's The Faerie Queen.

Wrath and Greed. Wrath is: "This black-armored warrior stained with ash carries a flaming blade in each hand. Though partially covered by a singed hood, his face appears almost human, with some giant-like features."

Greed is: "A starved-looking humanoid with deceptively thin limbs, this creature has leanly muscled arms ending in jagged claws. Though dressed in threadbare merchant’s robes, this creature has bare, clawed feet, and all four limbs appear diseased. The fiend’s eyes focus on a small pile of jewels in its clenched fists."

More might also be available, depending on whether some of the regular artists for the magazine are free.

Last edited:

Remove ads