Larger PDF companies buying smaller PDF companies

lmpjr007

Explorer
Just wondering this, but how many smaller companies who feel they can not make it in this PDF industry would consider selling their Product and/or company to another large PDF company. I have noticed some of the smaller PDF publishers worried that they can not make the sales that the larger guys are selling, so would this be something that they might do? I am just looking to hear people’s opinions on this one.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I think a company would have to be very careful about any purchases. You need to identify products with ratings that will not bring your own averages down while also finding a company that is even interested in selling.

CsonTep

First Post
My hope is that if a PDF publisher decides that they can't make a go of it that they would make some kind of deal to ensure that their products would remain available.

--BRAD

lmpjr007

Explorer
CsonTep said:
My hope is that if a PDF publisher decides that they can't make a go of it that they would make some kind of deal to ensure that their products would remain available.

--BRAD

Well some small PDF publisher just can not devote the time and money that might be need to develop a particular line even though it is popular. Now if someone could come in and help them out, that to me would be a good thing. There are several publishers who have come to me to help publish product that have been delayed for all kinds of reason. Personally on some of these I was like "I should offer them some money and just take it over myself." There is a lot of interesting product that never sees the light of day because of this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases