Looking for a Dex-based TWF build...

RigaMortus

Explorer
Anyone have any good suggestions?

Starting a new campaign. Looking at 30-point buy, 3.5 books, no FR and no Psionics stuff. Complete books are alright.

Off the top of my head, was looking at Dervish PrC. Maybe incorporate that with the Scout class or Swashbuckler, or maybe just plain old Fighter.

Definately want it Dex based though... This will be the main tank of the group...

maddman75

First Post
I'd go with a fighter/rogue myself. At first level go with the fighter and take TWF, Weapon Finesse, and Weapon Focus (shortsword). Or be an elf for the bonus to dex and get WF later, or halfling and go with daggers. After that dip into rogue for tumble and sneak attack. This way you can get around to flank for extra SA damage, as well as a couple of other good skills. You'll be going mostly fighter, so make sure your group doesn't think of you as 'the thief'.

Other feats to look for are Improved Initiative, dodge/mobility, expertise, and so on. I find this to be one of the most fun character types to play, as there are a ton of options. You want at least 3 levels of rogue, and pick up some energy weapons - doing an extra d6 of damage makes the dual weilding all the more effective.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases