Hey Emiricol!

Zildrax

First Post
Been trying to catch you on ICQ but not with any luck...*smiles* How are things? And do you still use ICQ?

I miss this setting. Still haven't found a god as cool as Naeron heheh...

*waves to everyone else too*

Emiricol

I'm on daily during the week :) Are you not getting through to me? I haven't gotten an ICQ from you. It could be the client I'm using recently (Trillian). Let me know!

Northman

First Post
The Cold Wind Blows

Em, this is Northman. I came to see what was going on and to say hi. Looking at the dates on the posts, I don't know i fyou'l even get this. Where is everyone? Is the site still alive?

I will wait to see if there is a response before I break down and weep into my keyboard. Perhaps I just can not see new posts or something...

Waiting with baited breath...

Memnus

First Post
Northman! Good to hear from you!

I'm here... Emiricol's in the middle of moving, so has been out of touch for a bit, but should be back around soon. Hard to say if any other campaigns have been running... certainly no updates to area boards...

It's quiet. Too quiet. But not silent.

DMEntropy

First Post
I am here as well. The Kinrisar camapaign is on hiatus due to my life becoming very busy. The Roundabout campaign never really got off the ground, partly for the same reason.

It is quiet here. Where is everyone?

Zildrax

First Post
I still check here, now and then. *smiles* Still would like to play here, and hope to someday...maybe it's just an extended lull?

Emiricol

Hi Northman :) Yes, I'm still around. My move is an extended sort of thing, so it's really putting a damper on my hobbies. But, I do plan to restart my game soon. The site is slow, yeah, and that's largely my fault - the setting guide revision has been in limbo. BOOK ONE is done, but the remainder is not yet done.

Really need to completely re-do the cleric domains (SRD and custom only), which is kind of my main hurdle. I just haven't had the time to do it myself and no one else has taken it upon themselves to do so.

I plan on addressing the rest of the editing after my move is complete, as I'll have more free time, then deal with domains if there's still a need.

Good to see you guys around :)

Northman

First Post
Glad to see you guys are still around. I can't begin to imagine how many hours... over two years was it? ... I put into this place. I'm glad it's not dead. We were always one or two steps from something powerful. Perhaps I'll be back one day. I'd like to, just not in the forseeable future.

It seems the dwarves are still hiding in their halls, deep underground. Good. The dwarves always survive. They're just gathering their strength. :)

Until we meet agian.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases