Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Help Needed

In preparation for the 20000th die ... I would like to have a custom die made ... as such I am looking for a large blank Icosahedron (d20) ... I have tried Koplow ... they dont have a source for blanks ... I have tried ebay ... Google ... and Froogle ... and cannot find anything other than quartz ...

Does anyone know where I can purchase a large (55mm+) blank icosahedron made of an engravable material?

It looks like I am going to have to resort to having one made via rapid prototyping

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Explorer
November 2006 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the die ABOVE for highlights of dice added in November 2006

I am still looking for MTG Spindown d20's to finish THESE sets

As always ... If you have any dice questions ... post them to this thread and I will try to answer them for you​

Last edited:

BaldHero

First Post
Wow, i see that you picked up some of the mayfair games Gemstones. I used to love that game. amazing to see it pictured there, but not surprising i guess.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
BaldHero said:
Wow, i see that you picked up some of the mayfair games Gemstones. I used to love that game. amazing to see it pictured there, but not surprising i guess.
I did not know there was a game with the Gemstones ... Interesting ... I just thought they were competition for Gamescience

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Happy National Dice Day (Dec 4)

I didnt even know this existed until I received an email from someone asking me for suggestions to celebrate today's occasion

Link 1
Link 2

Now the question is ... what nation?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
December 2006 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the die ABOVE for highlights of dice added in December 2006

As always ... If you have any dice questions ... post them to this thread and I will try to answer them for you​

Kevin Cook

Explorer
January 2007 Highlights

Click on the D120 ABOVE for highlights of dice added in January 2007

Driddle

First Post
Who produced the study that revealed dark dice roll faster and are more likely to land big number up? I remember the explanation involved the physics of heat absorption and how it favored dice faces with greater surface area (i.e. more pips or more digits carved into the side).

Darned if I can remember enough key terms/phrases to look it up on Google, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases