Dice Questions?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Kevin Cook said:
Awesome ... Contrats ... Judging from your location ... I assume you two know Shannon personally ... If you would ... next time you see him ... Please thank him for me ... for hosting DiceCollector.com for all these years

<< Yea ... I know this is thread jacking ... but its my thread :) >>

We haven't seen him an about 2 years now. We don't seem to make it into Toronto very often anymore, and when we do it is usually a drive-by at night en route to or from GenCon.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
September - October 2007 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the Genuine Opal Dice
dice above for highlights of dice added in September & October

I have almost competed all the sets of MTG Spindowns
and am now offering bonuses for both trades and sales ...
HERE
is what I have / need ... just 7 left

As always ... If you have any dice questions ... post them to this thread and I will try to answer them for you​

spacemonkey

Official ENworld Space Monkey
Lottery Dice

Do you know where to get these dice (see attached)? They may be called 'lottery dice' and are 10 sided, but look like a squashed d8. You do have some in your collection I believe, but it doesn't have info on where you got them or the brand or anything. Do you recall where you picked them up?

thanks

Edit: apparently I can't upload that pic again, here's a link:

attachment.php

Kevin Cook

Explorer
spacemonkey said:
Do you know where to get these dice (see attached)? They may be called 'lottery dice' and are 10 sided, but look like a squashed d8. You do have some in your collection I believe, but it doesn't have info on where you got them or the brand or anything. Do you recall where you picked them up?

Yes ... as usual ... I picked them up on ebay ... so unfortunately I dont know who manufactured them ... sorry

I can say ... that they seem to be about 30 years old ...

Turanil

First Post
I would like a d7 made like the d5. I don't like the only d7 currently available on the internet, with its weird numbering style. :\

I just got a couple of d16, and they roll surprisingly well! I also got a d3 on d6 die, that should prove useful in my games.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Turanil said:
I would like a d7 made like the d5. I don't like the only d7 currently available on the internet, with its weird numbering style. :\

I agree ... the numbers on the end caps ... but pips on the edges are cumbersome

I will try to whip up a prototype of what we are looking for in the next few days

Personally ... I am partial to either my design or that of Alexander Simkin / Jason Huff

Kevin Cook

Explorer
November 2007 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the 22000th die in the collection (above)
for highlights of dice added in November 2007

and am now offering bonuses for both trades and sales ...
HERE is what I have / need ... just 8 left

As always ...
If you have any dice questions ...
post them to this thread and I will try to answer them for you​

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Explorer
December 2007 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ...

Click on Eric Krusenstjerna's (of Krusen CNC TECH Inc) custom die above
for highlights of dice added in December 2007

and am still offering bonuses for both trades and sales ...

HERE is what I have / need ... just 7 left

The website has undergone a webhost move ... and face lift ... so let me know what you think

As always ...
If you have any dice questions ...
post them to this thread and I will try to answer them for you​

Last edited:

hornedturtle

First Post
There is one important die that has not been mentioned yet! The d1. Attached is a picture of the kind i use. I'm still looking for the d0 it's impossible to find.

Attachments

• BouncingBalls.jpg
    BouncingBalls.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 209

Remove ads