Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
hornedturtle said:
There is one important die that has not been mentioned yet! The d1. Attached is a picture of the kind i use. I'm still looking for the d0 it's impossible to find.

My custom D1 / D<infinity> ( I had a que ball custom engraved ) is on its way to me ... as we speak ... it will be featured in this month's "Highlights" ...

ejja_1

First Post
Greetings

Just out of curiosity I have a game called pass the pigs wich comes with 2 small pig shaped dice with a dot on one side of the pig. Would you consider these dice and do you have a set? the game itself is a riot, especially if you have been drinking.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
ejja_1 said:
Just out of curiosity I have a game called pass the pigs wich comes with 2 small pig shaped dice with a dot on one side of the pig. Would you consider these dice and do you have a set? the game itself is a riot, especially if you have been drinking.

I do not consider them to be dice :)

Kevin Cook

Explorer
January 2008 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the D1 / D<INFINITY> above
for highlights of dice added in January 2008

I have almost competed all the sets of MTG Spindowns
and am still offering bonuses for both trades and sales ...

HERE is what I have / need ... just 7 left​

Kevin Cook

Explorer
March 2008 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the Ace Precision R&D Brass Floating Face dice above
for highlights of dice added in March 2008

and am still offering bonuses for both trades and sales (no new ones this month ) ...

HERE is what I have / need ... just 5 left​

Kevin Cook

Explorer
April 2008 Hightlights

Click on the Chainmail dice above
for highlights of dice added in April 2008

and am still offering bonuses for both trades and sales (no new ones this month ) ...

HERE is what I have / need ... just 5 left​

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases