Dice Questions?

Crothian

First Post
I'm curious, is the collection insured? If so was it difficult to get a good policy for it? I'm not asking what it is insured for or policy rates or anything private but knowing people with different types of collections I'm always curious how they get them insured or even if they can.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
I'm curious, is the collection insured? If so was it difficult to get a good policy for it? I'm not asking what it is insured for or policy rates or anything private but knowing people with different types of collections I'm always curious how they get them insured or even if they can.

Yes ... No (just part of my homeowners) ... it all depends on who you are insuring with .. and what they cover ... and if you specifically enumerate it on your policy

Kevin Cook

Explorer
May 2014 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the Mason & Co 'Stock Simulator' d10s (possibly the first [oldest] d10) above for highlights of dice added in May 2014

Kevin Cook

Explorer
August 2014 Hightlights (WOW)

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the McTrivia (Shapeways) d50 (and 50000th die) above for highlights of dice added in August 2014

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases