Satellite images and floor plans

Ricochet

Explorer
I am running a modern Call of Cthulhu game, and would love some nice satellite images of buildings, terrain, towns etc.

Also, floor plans of buildings (hotels, hospitals etc.) would be awesome.

Anyone know where to find this on the net, my Google skills didn't produce a whole lot.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
I've heard good things about Darkfuries' New Glory Naval Base: a completely mapped out location w/notes on who's where, duty rosters, etc. It's for d20 Modern but could be useful for CoC too.

Ricochet

Explorer
Seriously, doesnt' anyone use maps and handouts like this besides me? The linked sites are mostly pay-for-use and I was looking for something free :)

Anything depicting urban areas is welcome, it's for Call of Cthulhu or other Modern games.

FraserRonald

Explorer
ParagonofVirtue said:
Seriously, doesnt' anyone use maps and handouts like this besides me? The linked sites are mostly pay-for-use and I was looking for something free :)

Might I suggest the US DoD website? The images are sometimes hard to find, but they've got some real gold there!

Also, some of the finer satellite/aerial images can be found at www.fas.org (Federation of American Scientists) in the Imagery Intelligence section.

Hope that helps!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases