The three-minute RPM crash!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Wow, I nearly panicked when the forums.php gave me a 404, and then the front page of ENWorld became the front page of RPM...

Attachments

• rpmcrash.gif
    rpmcrash.gif
    152.4 KB · Views: 119

Michael Morris

First Post
I was trying to set up a virtual host container for roleplayingmaster and I guess I screwed up the setting. I've turned it off and will someone else figure out how to configure it.

William Ronald

Explorer
I am experiencing an interesting variation of this problem. I am currently writing this post while viewing the site through Internet Explorer. However, last night, I only got the RPM site in my AOL browser. The situation is the same today. (I have AOL 9.0. Maybe the problem is specific to AOL. I have cleared my browser cache and history of sites visited on my PC.)

Edit: Post 2,800!! Time flies when you are having fun at EN World!! Michael, thank you and everyone else here for your hard work!

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Gez, I think you are probably right about the DNS error on AOL. Unfortunately, neither of the addresses you gave worked in AOL. (The first was busy.) I do appreciate the advise.

I have deleted my cookies, cleared my cache, and cleared my history in my PC's control panel.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases