[Ma] Off the T? looking to add a player?

I don't get down to my regular group much and I'm looking for something in the city, or at least off the T. I'm also more than willing to try and form a new group if there are enough peolpe searching for a game. Post I know your out there.

msd

First Post
I am searching for a new group, am located on the T, and would be willing to try to get something together.

There must be more of us in the area... :D

Let me know!

Matt

Qualidar

First Post
Might be up for this, as Kira & myself are looking to find a group to actually "play" in. I just literally e-mailed someone about a possible opening, however, so I'll have to see how that plays out first.

~Qualidar~

BTW, we're on the Red Line: Davis Sq.

Qualidar

First Post
Looks like we are going to try out that other game I e-mailed, so I won't be available, after all. You may want to check out the Yahoo Boston Gamers list, as well (but stay away from the Planescape game, I called it first!!).

~Qualidar~

MSD I'm sure that there are. I spoke with a few people at Boston Game day and have some interest already. I think that with all the people in the area we should be able to put together a great group. Email me and we can discuss gaming ideas.

Qualidar well if things don't go well for you remember this thread. It may be a little bit before we finally get things all together.

I'm shooting to form a group to play once or twice a month with the possibility for more, as scheduling permits. I'd like to form a group of about five or six (mature) people. Mature doesn't mean old either. I'd like to get some enthusiastic players who are also willing to run and play different types of games.

Last edited:

Qualidar

First Post
I'll keep an eye out. If it's only once or twice a month we might be able to both. That would make me a "three-grouper"...scary.

~Qualidar~

Qualidar said:
I'll keep an eye out. If it's only once or twice a month we might be able to both. That would make me a "three-grouper"...scary.

~Qualidar~

So your the one hogging all the groups :)

Once or twice a month is the plan. I'll start off running something and want to make sure that I have enough prep time with all of my other distractions. Ultimately, like I said above, I’d like to have a few things going at once, different people in the group running different things. I'm really at heart a player but I've run several successful campaigns (by successful I mean everyone had a lot of fun) and don't want to run permanently. I'm hopping that enough responses are generated to piece together a solid group of gamers. Nothing is set yet so post when your situation becomes clear. Do you have another person with you? You said earlier you and Kira.

Zog

First Post
I'm also shopping around for a new game/group. I live next to Sullivan Square (orange line) and am an easy bus ride to Davis/Harvard, etc.

If something is coming together keep me in mind. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases