Reality Bites.

Michael Morris

First Post
Problems beyond my control are about to severely curtail the amount of time I can spend working on the site. This will inevitably delay the repair of several problems of the site, but please understand I have no other choice. I will try my upmost with what spare time I have to get the site working correctly, but that spare time is about to be cut a lot. I'm sorry I couldn't get everything fixed sooner so that this wouldn't be an issue.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Beggars cannot be choosers. You do a whole lot for us as it is. YOu sure won't see me griping when you need to use a bit of your time for yourself.

JoeBlank

Explorer
Now there you go, thinking you get to help EN World AND have a life!

From what I can tell, you have been working non-stop for weeks around here. Take a break to do other things, be they fun or just keeping up with the other responsibilities of life. We'll still be here, and we will still be grateful.

Thanks.

Macbeth

First Post
As to what everyone else said: ditto.

Seriously, thanks for all your help with the upgrade, now get your own life straightened out. The server will still be here (and blazing fast!) when you get back.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Michael Morris said:
Problems beyond my control are about to severely curtail the amount of time I can spend working on the site. This will inevitably delay the repair of several problems of the site, but please understand I have no other choice. I will try my upmost with what spare time I have to get the site working correctly, but that spare time is about to be cut a lot. I'm sorry I couldn't get everything fixed sooner so that this wouldn't be an issue.

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))....take care of what you have to do....

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I siad it in the staff forum, and I'll repeat it out here...

This is nothing you need to be apologizing for. You have recently (and traditionally now that I think of it) gone well beyond the call of duty for the site.

Hope you get your act well together:)

DaveStebbins

First Post
As others have said...

MM, the time you donate here is one of the most valuable of the donations this site receives. It is greatly appreciated and your presence will be missed as much as your contributions.

-Dave

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases