Watching the Food channel (Unwrapped)

Mystery Man

First Post
Oh my sweet Lord who writes that @#$%???? Poor Mark Summers, there has to be a special place in hell reserved just for the writers, for putting the poor man through that. The puns! Too many! *head explodes*

Mystery Man

First Post
Too traumatic to describe, you just have to watch it. Every other sentence is a play on words with whatever the show is about. You can groan for a half hour. It's painful.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Mystery Man said:
Too traumatic to describe, you just have to watch it. Every other sentence is a play on words with whatever the show is about. You can groan for a half hour. It's painful.

It is bad enough, that there is no clue to what was said, to cause this tramua...meaning, it had to be BAD in the first place, to assualt the five senses, and crippled the sixth.

It is a relative term known in the medical field, it is called Speechless. ;)

ssampier

First Post
1/2 hour long commercial

You can't expect much. Unwrapped is basically a half hour long commercial of whatever products they are featuring that week.

The true gem of Food Network is Alton Brown's Good Eats. It's fun and quirky without being overally cheesy. You learn about the science of food. Alton is also probably the only person on the network I'd invite to a weekend BBQ if I had the chance (the rest probably wonder where the cavier is).

Last edited:

Mystery Man

First Post
ssampier said:
The true gem of Food Network is Alton Brown's Good Eats. It's fun and quirky without being overally cheesy. You learn about the science of food and probably the only person on the show I'd invite to a weekend BBQ if I had the chance (the rest probably wonder where the cavier is).

Love that show! The show about peppers and prime rib are two of my favorites. Since I could eat both until I explode. :eek:

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
ssampier said:
Alton is also probably the only person on the network I'd invite to a weekend BBQ if I had the chance (the rest probably wonder where the cavier is).

You made Rachel Ray cry.

So... you watch the food channel unwrapped. And according to the OT forum, you post on ENWorld unwrapped too.

Put some damn clothes on already! :D

Remove ads