Charge question

Arcanus

First Post
Can you charge an opponent that you have won initiative on and sneak attack him?

What happens if you charged an opponent (you have initiative also) and you happen to have Expert Tactician as a feat also.

Do you get your charge attack, and the extra attack? You would probally lose the +2 to hit bonus on the 2nd and still be -2 to AC for the round, correct?

Now lets say you also have cleave. Now what? Can you charge (still assuming that you have won initiative), and sneak attack then sneak attack again with the expert tactician, and then if you dropped him could you cleave the next foe if he is next to you?

gamecat

Explorer
tsk tsk... a double post...:rolleyes:

I'd letya have it, because you securing initiative means they don't even see it coming, or at least register you as a threat.

Artoomis

First Post
I don't own S&F, so I won't comment on Expert Tactician without a reminder on its language.

As for sneak attack - absolutely. There is nothing really special about a charge except you must stop when you threaten your opponent, you get +2/-2, your movement must be in a straight line and you must move at least 10 feet.

Nothing about charge affects sneak attacks. If he is flat-footed (and thus has lost his dex bonuses) you can sneak attack him.

Of course, when he get his initiative you'll still be down 2 AC.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases